A question about TC ghost recon series
Discus and support A question about TC ghost recon series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, i, m going to buy either of these titles: Tc ghost recon wildland or ghost recon break point.. Which one do you recommend and why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by msd.sdt, Apr 6, 2020.
Thema:
A question about TC ghost recon series
Loading...
-
A question about TC ghost recon series - Similar Threads - question ghost recon
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
Dead Ghost Collection question.
in XBoX Games and AppsDead Ghost Collection question.: Ok I know that your weapons and armor that you collect can be used across all characters that you create. My question concerns dead ghosts. Are the dead ghost you collect cumulative across all... -
Tower-Dead Ghost Question
in XBoX Games and AppsTower-Dead Ghost Question: Ok I know the area behind the guy that does the bounty missions is where this dead ghost is located. The problem is that it is completely blocked off. How do you go about getting the barricade... -
Ghost question?
in XBoX Games and AppsGhost question?: I'm new to the xbox one and I'm thinking of pick this game up. I already have it for the ps4 but would like to get it for the One. My question is how is the game play? Is it smooth? And how is...