A question about Red Dead Redemption 2

Discus and support A question about Red Dead Redemption 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My boyfriend bought Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for Xbox One. He has misplaced the disc and can't find it anywhere. If he buys a copy that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueSapphire7777, Jan 14, 2021.

  1. A question about Red Dead Redemption 2


    My boyfriend bought Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for Xbox One. He has misplaced the disc and can't find it anywhere. If he buys a copy that doesn't have the add ons, (just standard version), will he be able to play the add ons? Were they installed
    with the base game? He is still playing the main story and hasn't accessed the add ons yet.

    If I'm posting in the wrong area, I'm sorry. I was looking for a forum that might be able to help.

    :)
     
    BlueSapphire7777, Jan 14, 2021
    #1
  2. R1CH5TER Win User

    Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

  3. Lofty Who Win User

    Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

  4. XBF - Tali Win User

    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

    Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

    Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

    As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

    For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

    Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
    Hello everyone!

    As stated, Red Dead Online has been removed from Xbox Game Pass as of September 13th. If you have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online.

    Locking this thread since the answer has been provided. If there are further questions regarding Red Dead Redemption 2, please post a new topic.

    Thank you!

    -Tali
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

    I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

    My Account:

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    This Package Contains:

    - Red Dead Redemption 2

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

    Brothers Account:

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    This Package Contains:

    - Red Dead Redemption 2

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

    Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

    Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

    As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

    For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

    Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

    [Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

A question about Red Dead Redemption 2

Loading...
  1. A question about Red Dead Redemption 2 - Similar Threads - question Red Dead

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Destiny's Gamestop Red Sparrow code question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny's Gamestop Red Sparrow code question: Hi there, So I recently found an unused Red Sparrow code from someone who claimed it was for Xbox One (And it was obvious he genuinely believed it was an X1 code given the circumstances of the...