a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass

Discus and support a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can u earn the rewards points by playing in the game pass app on my pc or just on console? 6f160cd3-da6b-4879-949a-1a162dafd4c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Im Jex, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Im Jex
    Im Jex Guest

can u earn the rewards points by playing in the game pass app on my pc or just on console?

:)

Im Jex, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

You should get rewards on both platforms as long as it's on Xbox depending on the rewards offer. For example if you play certain games from game pass which is available on both platforms.

You may learn more here https://www.xbox.com/microsoft-rewards
  3. Rostom L Win User

That's correct. You may join using the link I provided above. On that website, you'll see offers about getting rewards. It's applicable for PC and Xbox.
  4. Im Jex Win User

even if i don't own an Xbox console
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Points conversion

Hello MigratedPaper6,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, please reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team via the Microsoft Rewards site.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

need prize

Hello Trippie B2,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, please reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team via the Microsoft Rewards site.
Thema:

1. a question about microsoft rewards and gamepass - Similar Threads - question microsoft rewards

2. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  3. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  4. Microsoft rewards question.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards question.: Hi. I have a quick question about microsoft rewards. I have quite a few points racked up and I was going to renew for some gift cards. Now I know you only get 90 days to use the cards but I...
  5. Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy: Hello so i would like to know if my Microsoft Account will be deleted for innactivity even if i purchased a minecraft account with it . The reason why i am asking you this is because i have a...
  6. microsoft account recovery form questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account recovery form questions.: I own more than one xbox x's and i wonder which console id it wants me to enter, my home console or the one i play on the most? also is a xbox game pass considered a subsription to microsoft or...
  7. Question about Microsoft Solitaire collection for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Solitaire collection for Android: Hello, a recent update was made to the solitaire collection for android changing the bottoms buttons. It use the be the undo button was on the far bottom right and next to it was the hint button....
  8. Microsoft account hacked and I have a few questions about it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and I have a few questions about it.: My microsoft account got hacked quite a while ago. The hacker changed the mail and password and can't sign in. I've been trying things for a few months now, and I have a few questions, 1. I saw a...
  9. alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....

in XBoX Accessibility
    alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but ....: alright so my question is this that i know microsoft rewards launched in pakistan but when i try to access it , it says check location and make it you current location well i go to the location...
  10. Microsoft reward question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft reward question: Do my contests entries only count for 1 month or all 12 months when you enter in monthly draws? af751fec-c0f1-49ce-b1f6-a0aea96f9b02