A question about insiders updates

Discus and support A question about insiders updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a question about joining the insider program, I would love to be part of one of the insider rings but I get the question: Are updates mandatory... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OnlyEnderMax, Sep 1, 2020.

1. A question about insiders updates

I have a question about joining the insider program, I would love to be part of one of the insider rings but I get the question: Are updates mandatory once you are part of the previews?

I mean, the console "disconnects" from xbox live until it is updated or you can postpone it until when possible, is that my connection is a bit unstable.

submitted by /u/OnlyEnderMax
    [link] [comments]

/u/OnlyEnderMax, Sep 1, 2020
  2. SammieChaos Win User

Xbox One Updates

Hello, I could be possible that you are in the Xbox Insider Program. Updates occur more frequently with being a part of the program. If the updates are failing you would receive a message saying the update failed. Nothing to be to worried about.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any other questions.
  3. KrisG12 Win User

Xbox one headset for media room

I posted 2 separate questions on this forum... one about how to use a headset within a large media room when the equipment is inside a closet inside the media room and the 2nd question was about how to use a Kinect in the same environment.

Basically, both questions are about how to use the accessories for an xbox when the xbox is inside a media room closet which sits inside a large media room
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

5. AndrewPeggs Win User

Questions about the update

First you'll want to watch your mouth in the forums. Cursing even if you do symbles isn't good. Anyways, do as F0reM4N stated and write in the preview forums if any issues.
  6. JayForeman Win User

Questions about the update

You'll likely be best served taking this input over to the preview forums. You can find those here ...

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

You'll find there are a few threads with others sharing your concerns and I am sure the team would appreciate bug reports and any constructive criticism.
Thema:

A question about insiders updates

1. A question about insiders updates - Similar Threads - question insiders updates

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  9. Controller Input after insider update question

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input after insider update question: I was wondering if Xbox insider updates can mess with certain controller inputs especially for all games that let you change your sensitivity. For example I’ve been playing halo infinite and found...
  10. Question about joining insiders.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about joining insiders.: I want to join Insider, but it says I'll have to redo the entire setup again. I live in a family household, so there are multiple accounts on it. Does this mean I will have to gather everyones...