A question about achievements
Discus and support A question about achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. As i am new to xbox, i have an amateur question. My console is shared between my cousin and i. So i am greedy for earning achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by msd.sdt, Apr 4, 2020.
Thema:
A question about achievements
Loading...
-
A question about achievements - Similar Threads - question achievements
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Achievement modding question
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement modding question: What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset? Or is it multiple of them? 8929364e-874f-435d-a6af-dcf3b59dfa07 -
Just a question about an Omori achievement
in XBoX Games and AppsJust a question about an Omori achievement: Okay so, I did my second play through of Omori recently, but despite having watered Basil’s plants every day and gotten the “Basil Ending” the ‘Green Thumb’ achievement never triggered. Do I...