A problem

Discus and support A problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Apparently its not safe for me to have a custom profile picture... Y u limit people like me? ac2749e8-4dc7-4684-a56f-eb480daf3264 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fakie455, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Fakie455
    Fakie455 Guest

A problem

Apparently its not safe for me to have a custom profile picture... Y u limit people like me?

:)

Fakie455, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    A Problem

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 18, 2017
  3. A Problem

Hi there,

It doesn't matter who started what. If the Code of Conduct was broken, and the incident reported, the enforcement team will investigate and issue a suspension accordingly.

Take this incident as a lesson that the next time you receive a message from someone and the message breaks the Code of Conduct - report the message, block the user and go about your business.
    Never respond to the user, and never send any response that
    breaks the Code of Conduct.

If you would like to dispute your suspension, you will have to submit a case review, if qualified,
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com/.
    Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions that they issue. They are only contactable via the case review process. They do not use the forums.

Mistress Sara, Oct 18, 2017
  4. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Problems problems problems!

These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Problem, problems, problems.

6. Zarda1 Win User

Problems on Problems

For the freezing make a manual save and delete your autosaves. Change the autosave settings they happen less often or just disable them all together. Always make new saves in new slots and never overwrite old saves. Helped me a lot in Skyrim and both Fallout
    3 and New Vegas.

For the random dead dragons that glitch all over the screen just use a a powerful fire spell and knock the dragon into the sea. I had this happen outside my main house and it would chase my horses off!
  7. The Lady Bastet Win User

Problems on Problems

Maybe so, but he could at least let me give him a decent burial. I've covered him in straw completely and the next time I see him he's thrown it all off. He's pretty lively for a dead guy. Lol
  8. The Lady Bastet Win User

Problems on Problems

I do see floating weapons but not often enough to be annoying. In all my time in Skyrim I can still count on one hand the number of falling bodies. I've only seen one levitating mammoth fall and cleared forts respawn at the correct rate. It is odd though
    how individual games differ even with the same player. My last character was the one I re-started at level 5 to do Hearthfire and Dragonborn. At first she saw some dragons but then she had to search for dragons to get souls because they just never showed up.
    This Nord is at level 38 and if she sneezes a dragon shows up. I fast traveled to Forsaken Cave to get the white phial and apparated with a snow bear in my face and a dragon on the ground yomping my back.
Thema:

A problem

1. A problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  9. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  10. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...