A problem with the Replay function

Discus and support A problem with the Replay function in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I nailed my first Ultra Combo tonight on survival mode, continue to play, get another Ultra a couple matches later, but when I go back to watch the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Archonate79, Feb 3, 2014.

  1. Archonate79
    Archonate79 Guest

    A problem with the Replay function


    So I nailed my first Ultra Combo tonight on survival mode, continue to play, get another Ultra a couple matches later, but when I go back to watch the fights, it is footage of a completely different fight... Albeit, between the same two characters, dressed
    the same. The footage shows me lose the fights instead of the Awesome Victories that I earned.

    I double check the date and time to make sure I'm not going crazy. Date and time match the fights I just had, but the Replay is showing completely different footage. Footage of a different fight I must have had between the same two characters, from some
    other day.

    So I check the order of the latest fights. It matches the order of the fights in the Survival Mode streak I just had... Except a bunch of the fights show me losing, which makes no sense. I played one round of Survival, so I only lost the last match.

    Is this happening to anybody else?

    :)
     
    Archonate79, Feb 3, 2014
    #1
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Fight Replay Function Quits the Game

    It kicked me to the dashboard only after I watched a replay.
     
    CRUZZifer, Feb 3, 2014
    #2
  3. Fight Replay Function Quits the Game

    Ever since the new Xbox one update my game wont let me watch any replays. Anytime i try and access the replays from the fight archive menu it just quits my game and brings me to the xbox home menu. Anyone else having this problem?
     
    Chilbro Swaggin, Feb 3, 2014
    #3
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

    A problem with the Replay function

    Yes it has happened to me before. For some reason it just had my character standing there taking a beating. It showed me throw out maybe 6 hits the entire match, I'm like WTF, no way that's me. So not sure what causes this, maybe just a bug but the rest
    of my replays I watched that day were accurate. I remember something similar happening with MK9 as well.
     
    CRUZZifer, Feb 4, 2014
    #4
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

    A problem with the Replay function

    Yes it has happened to me before. For some reason it just had my character standing there taking a beating. It showed me throw out maybe 6 hits the entire match, I'm like WTF, no way that's me. So not sure what causes this, maybe just a bug but the rest
    of my replays I watched that day were accurate. I remember something similar happening with MK9 as well.
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

    Fight Replay Function Quits the Game

    It kicked me to the dashboard only after I watched a replay.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

    Harassment by one and his friends

    Sorry to hear about your problems. You will need to report the players by going to recently played and finding their gamertags and report them. Also, Report all the messages you from the user. then Block the user with the block function. Also do not
    replay to any communications from them.
  8. KALEEF Win User

    Rare replay problems

    I managed to fix the issue if it happens to anyone else.

    What i did was move most of my games i didn't want to re install or download again onto my external HDD. Then once that was done i removed all external HDD's and restored my Xbox one to factor defaults, which formatted the internal HDD.

    I then reinstalled Rare reply and all was fine, it also fixed an issue i had where Zoo tycoon would not remove itself from my Games section even though it was full uninstalled.
  9. stevenicks Win User

    Rare replay problems

    maybe try asking at Rare support, might be a bug that will be addressed in future update ? but that's just a guess..

    like I say Rare could be your best port of call just to find out if they have any knowledge on this ?

    could be worth a try ..
Thema:

A problem with the Replay function

Loading...
  1. A problem with the Replay function - Similar Threads - problem Replay function

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...