A problem with main line on xbox 360 profile

Discus and support A problem with main line on xbox 360 profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why i did sign in with one profile main function line is not full only: home, social, game&apps settings when i do sign in other profile is full main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Irmantas26, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Irmantas26
    Irmantas26 Guest

why i did sign in with one profile main function line is not full only: home, social, game&apps settings when i do sign in other profile is full main function line: bing, home, social, games, moves&tv, music, apps, settings?

:)

Irmantas26, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Limiting time on Xbox one using old 360 shared profile

Hi, how do you restrict the time on the parent Xbox one profile. With the 360 change over we kept the same profile as my son did not want to loose his achievements gained on the one account we had which then became the main account on the Xbox one with no ability
    to control time on line. Obviously the 360 gave the parent the opportunity to restrict the time on line but now there is no such time limiter for the main account only the Childs’ account. Is there a way of transferreing the achievements to a child’s account?
    Or adding time restrictions on the main account my son continues to use? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Slinky MrT Boi, Oct 14, 2017
  3. If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

it will clear the 360 profile from the Xbox One. Not the main profile.

When you next run a 360 game on your Xbox One, your console will download this profile again.

Obsessive Power, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Robby4eva90 Win User

xbox gold forr xbox 360

if you are adding a second profile to your xbox 360 and the main profile has xbox live gold then from my understanding the seccond profile will have access to the same xbox live gold features as the main profile.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

it will clear the 360 profile from the Xbox One. Not the main profile.

When you next run a 360 game on your Xbox One, your console will download this profile again.
  6. Jim----H Win User

80090304 error with backwards compatibility

Same problem tried to download two profiles to play split screen both wont download
    cleared 360 cache deleted all profiles

now cant play any BC titles as its deleted my main 360 profile that was working

All i get is "xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now" error 80090304
  7. SiegeCaptain Win User

XBOX LIVE CONNECTION FAILED!!!!!! HELP!!!

Still, to you, the main poster: Quit being a *** by stealing. In my opinion, wireless online 360 is inferior to hard-lined 360 anyways.
  8. alfa4Cguy409 Win User

If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

Hey, my main profile was from my xbox 360, so if i clear local xbox 360 storage will it get rid of my profile, if not will it get rid of gamerscore earned from my xbox 360
Thema:

1. A problem with main line on xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - problem main line

2. Club main pg problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Club main pg problem: I cannot change the txt on my clubs main page. Keeps saying..'sorry can't do that, try again later' What do I do? Worried if I delete it wont let me put anything up....
  3. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: i have a problem with my main Xbox , when i go to put mine as main it appears on the screen - Can not save the changes , it is not possible to connect to the service at the moment. try again in a...
  4. problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]: bonjour je cherche activement depuis toute la journée de l'aide, car mon ami m'ayant passer son compte xbox live pour que je puisse avoir du xbox live gold et donc jouer avec lui et tout mes...
  5. Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a problem with my main xbox principal.: Hello, basically I ran out of 5 options to put as main xbox in other consoles because of my younger brother with his friends without my consent so I ask that I can put more main xbox options....
  6. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: I have a problem when trying to share licenses with a friend, when I give him the option to do this my main Xbox in his account I get it You have 4 changes left. I give "Make this my main Xbox"...
  7. Problem with panel on main menu :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with panel on main menu :-(: Hi, i write this post because i have a problem with the panel that should be open when i click on Xbox button... In fact when i click on Xbox button the panel doesn't open and a "dark shadow"...
  8. I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox: Hi I have a small problem I can not do my main xbox on my console she told me I have to wait a year I have already spent three times eb20e901-f1b0-4a4e-b105-68c41d25cf48
  9. problem with main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with main xbox: I have a problem when trying to share licenses with a friend, when I give him the option to do this my main Xbox in his account I get it You have 4 changes left. I give "Make this my main Xbox"...
  10. problem with my main xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with my main xbox: Hello I had already change 5 times of my main xbox only here I come to break my xbox and I bought a new one of the coup es you could allow me a last change of my main xbox thank you in advance....