A problem with gold status

Discus and support A problem with gold status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I enter 25 digit number the system gives an error: XBOS1005 e8e33827-993e-4e74-b439-b0fc98bc9145 What does it mean and how can I handle this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BOCTOK CCCP, Oct 16, 2017.

1. BOCTOK CCCP
    BOCTOK CCCP Guest

When I enter 25 digit number the system gives an error: XBOS1005 e8e33827-993e-4e74-b439-b0fc98bc9145

What does it mean and how can I handle this problem? Thanks beforehand.

:)

BOCTOK CCCP, Oct 16, 2017
  2. LewkaFedor
    LewkaFedor Guest
    multiplayer

Hey. Problem. Is gold a trial membership for a month. But it is impossible to play multiplayer. When you start a multiplayer opens a window with the purchase of gold status. The new status can not buy. He writes that the status is already connected.what
    to do?

LewkaFedor, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Gold status,

Hi ! I paid Gold status, money from my Bank account was written off, but Gold status is not connected ! Is there a problem?

СергейЖелезняков2, Oct 16, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. IlyaShatrovskiy Win User

Problem occurred while signing in

Hello. Bought gold status , money removed, status or not. What is the problem?
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  7. Spazpol Win User

problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month

Hello, I have problems with acquiring a gold status for hbox 360 for 6 months. After I bought the gold status, I received a letter from the store with a code for the gold status, but after I entered it, I asked him to enter my account, Microsoft entered
    its record, but nothing happened next, I went back and the code was activated, but the gold status did not appear. Please help me with this problem.
    Yours faithfully, Ansimov Kirill Andreevich.
    Go to
    account.microsoft.com
    and check the "services & subscriptions". Does it have anything reflected under "Xbox Live Gold"
  8. MeetEquation21 Win User

Getting an error when trying to play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on line.

bump, problem still not solved. I've looked on the internet and the only thing that seems to fix it is apperently to make a new adult account and giving that gold status. My account still has four months of gold status so that wouldn't be an option for me.
  9. lNViNC1BLE Win User

Xbox One Gold Membership Problems

I actually have the same problem right now. I was trying to play Titanfall and it says I don't have Gold when I've been renewing it for years now. My status on the Xbox live site even shows Gold status still.
Thema:

1. A problem with gold status - Similar Threads - problem gold status

2. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  3. Xbox live gold problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live gold problem.: I have Xbox live. I am able to play multiplayer on a Xbox one that isn’t my home Xbox but I can’t on my own. How can I fix this? cd1ac734-adbf-4ee8-98c0-bfadfe8653d5
  4. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem: I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain...
  5. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  6. Xbox Live Gold card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card problem: So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of...
  7. the problem with the code. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    the problem with the code. Gold status: Hello. I bought a Gold status code for 3 months. I entered it and the idea I should give another 1 month Gold status, but I accidentally missed this offer. Help am asking...
  8. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...: can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!! 2fbd7ce0-0110-4b51-b87b-f92eca7ebf4f
  9. Gold status problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold status problem: Nearly a month ago gold status tryed to automatically renew, but i had no money on card. So purchasing of 12 month gold status was declined by system and my card was marked as "banned payment...
  10. Problem downloading games gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem downloading games gold status: Help. The problem is that you can't download Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Halo Reach for gold statusservice starts but 80% says that failed to load content. 26f57d50-12e7-4302-afd3-37cc9f3be29f