A problem with changing region for my child

Discus and support A problem with changing region for my child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my child wanted to buy a game, but he could not because, for some reason, it said that it was banned in our region, even though we live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SauleAubakirova, Aug 23, 2022.

1. A problem with changing region for my child

Hello, my child wanted to buy a game, but he could not because, for some reason, it said that it was banned in our region, even though we live in Kazakhstan, Microsoft thought we were living in Russia. He changed the region to Ireland, but now he cannot change it back. It says that a parent needs to sign in. So I sign in and then it says: "Could not log into the account. It's not you, It's us"

How can I solve this?

:)

SauleAubakirova, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SauleAubakirova, No matter what region you're in, even if you change the xbox store region on your console, you won't be able to purchase the game in question.

By your description the region change was made in the Microsoft account and not in the console, if it was made in the account can only return to the previous region after 90 days.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ya and. No

Basically Kazakhstan is NOT AN XBOX live region and he/she would've had to have selected a account region

And no you cant use Russia atm because it's a temporary banned region

And you have to be 18 to move your account region

And you can't.get support.to bypass the rules.
  4. sid gilmore Win User

Problem setting up an Xbox Live (free) account for my son...

I have the same problem with the region of the child's account is not the same as the parent's region. The difference is that I'm in Canada and not the UK (I came across the forum by searching). My billing region is Canada, the region on my console is
    Canada, the regions showing on the profiles are Canada.

I see that someone fixed the problem by changing the extension on their email address. Both my son's email address and the parental address are using .ca, which is Canadian so that won't work for me.

Are there any other suggestions?
  5. Ultra Plankton Win User

How to fix brithday

For most people, in most regions

Sign in to Your info on the Microsoft account website.Select Edit your personal info.Change your birthdate, and select Save.
    For child accounts, in some regions
    If the birthdate on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions such as the United States of America and the Republic of Korea, and other regions that regulate what children can do online.
    I'm a parent, trying to change my child's birthdate

Using the parent's Microsoft account, sign in to your Family page on the Microsoft account website.Select Manage my child's profile info.For the child’s account that you want to change, select Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.
    I’m an adult, but my account thinks I’m a child
    To change your own account from a child account to a full account, you need to prove that you're an adult. You have two options:

Show all
    Option 1: Provide a valid U.S. credit card number
    Option 2: Send us proof of age

Might I be able to change it a different way
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to fix brithday

For most people, in most regions

Sign in to Your info on the Microsoft account website.Select Edit your personal info.Change your birthdate, and select Save.
    For child accounts, in some regions
    If the birthdate on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions such as the United States of America and the Republic of Korea, and other regions that regulate what children can do online.
    I'm a parent, trying to change my child's birthdate

Using the parent's Microsoft account, sign in to your Family page on the Microsoft account website.Select Manage my child's profile info.For the child’s account that you want to change, select Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.
    I’m an adult, but my account thinks I’m a child
    To change your own account from a child account to a full account, you need to prove that you're an adult. You have two options:

Show all
    Option 1: Provide a valid U.S. credit card number
    Option 2: Send us proof of age
Thema:

1. A problem with changing region for my child - Similar Threads - problem changing region

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Problem when changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when changing gamertag: I paid for a gamertag change over a month ago but my old one is still visible in-game and on the Xbox app. Is there an option I missed ? c89e6531-ccf8-4f0c-a9ba-40fd657eab21
  7. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  8. 1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.

in XboX Insiders
    1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything....
  9. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  10. There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...

in XBoX on Windows
    There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...: There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place from C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp. I have already tried reset repair, And even uninstall and re-install. But...