A problem of uploading a new profile pic on xbox

Discus and support A problem of uploading a new profile pic on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone have a problem/issue where you can't upload a new pfp on Xbox and having a message that says "something went wrong while uploading the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WaxyXD, Apr 22, 2020.

1. /u/WaxyXD
    /u/WaxyXD Guest

Does anyone have a problem/issue where you can't upload a new pfp on Xbox and having a message that says "something went wrong while uploading the image. Try again later."?

submitted by /u/WaxyXD
    [link] [comments]

/u/WaxyXD, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
  3. RJLabounty Win User

Why Can't I Change My Xbox Gamerpic?

My xbox account profile isn’t working at all, and I can’t change it because, a hacker hacked me, and they kept threating me, and said going hack u more and more, and they won’t stop need real help from anyone get my account and profile pic back, and able
    to upload new profile pic back.
  4. Thatz2Ez Win User

Unable to update profile picture on xbox.

haha i know everyones already posting about this, but yeah i cant upload a new profile pic, however the premade xbox pics work.
    Hey Annikrr, Right now you cant change your gamer picture because it has been temporarily disabled due to server stress.

Sincerely, .
  5. FREE TOP ✞♥︎ Win User

Are middle fingers allowed in Xbox profile pictures?

I’d like to upload a new profile pic but I’m not sure if middle fingers are allowed in them, would I get banned for this?
    I have the same exact question
  6. The Real Soapy Win User

Can not upload a new pic in console companion

It isnt possible to upload a new pic as of rn
Thema:

1. A problem of uploading a new profile pic on xbox - Similar Threads - problem uploading profile

2. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  3. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594
  5. About the Microsoft store software upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the Microsoft store software upload problem: Hello, I use UWP for software development, and I am going to publish it on XBOX. My client wants the Xbox’s display logo to be in transparent PNG format. I used the transparent PNG format when I...
  6. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...
  7. Upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload problem: Why screenshots on Xbox one X get so long to upload ? My upload speed is 50 and download is 150 ee6eb827-4f2f-40de-964d-4bb09a5a4941
  8. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  9. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...: Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem. I...
  10. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...