a player who thinks he cant get banned/suspended
Discus and support a player who thinks he cant get banned/suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; spiderman1707 a player on xbox has been calling me gay and making fun of gay people. i do not appreciate this, i have friends who are gay. he says he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fnaf foxy21, Apr 13, 2018.
Thema:
a player who thinks he cant get banned/suspended
Loading...
-
a player who thinks he cant get banned/suspended - Similar Threads - player thinks cant
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
in XboX InsidersIntroducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year
in XboX InsidersAllow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players... -
Suspended account still receiving voice and text messages - friends think suspended player is ...
in XBoX on ConsolesSuspended account still receiving voice and text messages - friends think suspended player is ...: My son was suspended from xbox live for 2 weeks but he is still receiving messages from his friends telling him he is rude for not texting back or for not talking to them. I understand he...