A player used your terms to bully me and I got suspended

Discus and support A player used your terms to bully me and I got suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; last night I was playing Titianfall 2 on Xbox 1. While playing I started getting messages from a player I don’t know. He didn’t like the way I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by papacole2, Nov 19, 2017.

1. papacole2
    papacole2 Guest

last night I was playing Titianfall 2 on Xbox 1. While playing I started getting messages from a player I don’t know. He didn’t like the way I was playing or the load outs I was using. I wasn’t cheating or breaking any codes of conduct I was playing the
    game. He was bullying me yet I’m the one who gets suspended. Players who use your rules and loopholes to bully other gamers is wrong and hurting the community. Please look into this and contact me if there are any questions. Feel free to look at all of my
    conversations. The gamer tag that started this is [Mod Removed]

:)

papacole2, Nov 19, 2017
  2. Suspension from Xbox Communication When I Didn't Do Anything Wrong.

I got suspended once when I was protecting my little brother from a bully on social media and got banned for 2 days, later I got unbanned and was trying to apologise to the person name BLADEx316 but he keeps reporting me for no reason or maybe he is trying
    to make me permanently ban and lying to Microsoft for his crimes, I need help.

DeathKiller9444, Nov 19, 2017
  3. This Week in Gaming History

I think the Canis Canem Edit is a term more used in American schooling. Yes it's Latin but they also use terms like Magna *** Laude in universities. Canis Canem Edit means dog eat dog, which made a lot of sense for the Bully game and what the school was
    all about.

But overall all, Bully was an easier title to market, plus it brought Rockstar free press because of the theme.

ImminentCoot307, Nov 19, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

it doesn't matter who starts the fight you must follow the rules

You must be rated e for every one regardless of who starts the fight

You can file a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com

ngocphi, Nov 19, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

it doesn't matter who starts the fight you must follow the rules

You must be rated e for every one regardless of who starts the fight

You can file a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Requesting a Gamertag change

I understand your frustration and being bullied on Xbox live or anywhere else is unacceptable.

However as things stand you have little choice but to pay the 800 points if you already used your free gamertag change. Feel sorry for those who have nothing better to do than bully you and other people on the Live service.

" Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke "

Benjamin Disraeli

File complaints against the people who abuse you on the Live service

support.xbox.com/.../chat-terms-of-use-conduct
  7. XBF Nestor S Win User

I got suspended for being bullied.

Hey there ladies and gents!

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a
    look at Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained
    for Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conducton
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.
  8. Jan Klegr Win User

hi, abosutely same thing happened to me... I got banned but tha min problem is that I want to become an ambassador and I cant because it happened month ago and I have to be one year without any report... One player was bulling me and after that he reported
    me and I have got banned...
  9. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello

FluffiestWolph
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry that you were suspended multiple times by the enforcement team. I would suggest when the bullying is taking
    place, report the gamers and do your best to avoid them.

As long as there was no response that was inappropriate to the other player then it is possible to file for a case
    review to have the suspension removed. Also, we recommend reporting and blocking the other player in order to avoid future conflict.

Please visit our
    Code of Conducton
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website<https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US>.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information
    or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest
    comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional
    information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.

I hope this helps.

Felix

Xbox
    forums support
Thema:

1. A player used your terms to bully me and I got suspended - Similar Threads - player used terms

2. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  3. How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?: How do I use the xbox series x bluray Player to play a movie offline? a6e82c1a-1327-4f1f-a99f-1d3018d9db3a
  4. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  5. well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...: its super weird and i need help to fix it e32175d7-f82b-4819-b896-cbce1af3b504
  6. Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games: When players report these cheats for using aimbots just so they can be top of the leaderboard,a lot if the time nothing is done to remove them from the platform. A lot of the time this is followed...
  7. Media player is harder to use now

in XboX Insiders
    Media player is harder to use now: Very disappointed with the changes. Less functionality and just a pain in the arse. Was so much better before submitted by /u/Realistic_Being_3411 [link] [comments]
  8. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  9. slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!: PC reads both devices as plugged in. Both Xbox controllers appear in microsoft accessories... but only ONE SLOT is available. This means ONE CONTROLLER will control BOTH players in any 2 player...
  10. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...