A Plague Tale Requiem give me error message Error code: (0x80070570)

Discus and support A Plague Tale Requiem give me error message Error code: (0x80070570) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I tried to launch the game after installing it and I get this error message: Error code: (0x80070570) I have tried too many solutions and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahmed Hnewa, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Ahmed Hnewa
    Ahmed Hnewa Guest

Hi guys, I tried to launch the game after installing it and I get this error message: Error code: (0x80070570)

I have tried too many solutions and nothing was work

I already updated my graphics card driver, motherboard drivers, windows update, updated all the apps in Microsoft apps including the Xbox app, reset network settings, used a different network, re-install network ethernet cable port driver, updated to windows 11, restart my pc, and some other solutions online

Does anyone know the solution to this? and thank you

A Plague Tale Requiem give me error message Error code: (0x80070570) [​IMG]

:)

Ahmed Hnewa, Oct 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. Ahmed Hnewa Win User

[​IMG]

I tried to create a new user and sign in from there and play the game and that doesn't help, so I tried to uninstall the game and install it, but now I can't even install the game
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please try reinstalling gaming services using powershell one more time

Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:

"This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed restart the PC try installing the game again

By the way, if you're trying to install the game on a different drive than C: please install the game instead on the C: drive to see if that helps
  5. Ahmed Hnewa Win User

Thank you very much, but I already tried those solutions, and unfortunately nothing work
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ahmed

May I know if the next services are up and running?

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

(If maybe you have a firewall or antivirus service please disable all the protections temporarily before trying again)

-------------

If that doesn't work, may I know if you tried to reinstall Gaming Services using the powershell command?

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:

"This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again
Thema:

1. A Plague Tale Requiem give me error message Error code: (0x80070570) - Similar Threads - Plague Tale Requiem

2. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague: Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I...
  3. error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!: ive been atempting to install the two games listed in the title but i get an error each time? for starfield it's at 100% download and for a plague tale it's at 45%. ive attempted to reinstall and...
  4. Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...

in XBoX on Windows
    Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...: I sadly missed out on the winner postings and never saw an email or anything like that. I still have my order ID oddly enough. Any way I can check this? 2f3e2f92-982e-4d6e-a522-016ff1318076
  5. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...
  6. How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...: For gods sake, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN!!! YOU ARE REFUSING TO CALL ME AT MY PHONE NUMBER JUST SENDING ME AN ERROR! AND WHEN I AM CALLING ON THE PHONE TO XBOX SUPPORT ARGENTINA...
  7. I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...: I tried resetting my console already, I tried uninstalling the game, when I look at it in the store, it says that i already own it, any help would be appreciated....
  8. Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem": Hi, I am playing a game "A plague tale requiem", but in some cutscenes I am getting audio problem (for example at the starting of chapter 2). Tried the below steps as suggested but didnt worked....
  9. A plague tale requiem game freeze in sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A plague tale requiem game freeze in sync.: I check the system's information and the only difference between the requirements is: Graphic card - Intel Iris Xe graphic card Could this be the problem? Thank you...
  10. PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt: PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt. It's the only game in my PC Game pass library to have this problem. Multiple people in the reviews are complaining about the...