A plague tail requiem, sling is not working

Discus and support A plague tail requiem, sling is not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m at chapter 10 and all the sudden the sling isn’t working I can’t continue the game. I started the game over, I went back to different chapters and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fit1227, Jan 25, 2023.

1. /u/fit1227
    /u/fit1227 Guest

I’m at chapter 10 and all the sudden the sling isn’t working I can’t continue the game. I started the game over, I went back to different chapters and I still cannot get the sling to work. Does anybody have the fix for this? It is not a physical game or a download it is on Xbox game pass.

submitted by /u/fit1227
    [link] [comments]

/u/fit1227, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Games You're Giving A Try

I am looking at giving a plagues tail a try
  3. SebastienLagacé Win User

Some PC Game Pass Games Stuck on "Signing in" Screen When Trying to Launch

Ive got this problem too with many games...

almost all the games i really want to play...

Plague Tales Requiem

Grounded

Lapin

Gungrave

and many more...

Some games work perfectly fine.....

Its getting really annoying :(

any news ?
  4. karl_Sefni Win User

plague tale requiem error

I use a Windows 10 PC .not only in this game I also can't run the death stranding game and always got same error
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Karl_sefni

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Do you know if your device received recently an update?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. karl_Sefni Win User

I can still play the other 2 games, Middle Earth and Watch dogs, but these two still don't work
Thema:

1. A plague tail requiem, sling is not working - Similar Threads - plague tail requiem

2. Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail

in XBoX on Windows
    Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail: Guys!!! I’m having so much trouble! I try to login to Xbox Live but I can’t do that until I update my system. Well I can’t update my system because my console won’t connect to Xbox Live. It will...
  3. error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!: ive been atempting to install the two games listed in the title but i get an error each time? for starfield it's at 100% download and for a plague tale it's at 45%. ive attempted to reinstall and...
  4. Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...

in XBoX on Windows
    Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...: I sadly missed out on the winner postings and never saw an email or anything like that. I still have my order ID oddly enough. Any way I can check this? 2f3e2f92-982e-4d6e-a522-016ff1318076
  5. Dust: An Elysian Tail™ not appearing in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dust: An Elysian Tail™ not appearing in my library: I bought Dust: An Elysian Tail™ some time ago and redeemed it on my Xbox series X and it doesn't appear on my screen nor does it install. I thought that Xbox is supposed to have backwards...
  6. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...
  7. Fairy tail season’s missing from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fairy tail season’s missing from Microsoft store: Went to buy the fairy tail anime and the first half of the series is missing this is the second time this has happened fix this please f143ad2a-3367-42ac-9d75-b06e0292511d
  8. The new season of Fairy Tail only has one episode titled and no episode descriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new season of Fairy Tail only has one episode titled and no episode descriptions.: I wanted to buy the new season of Fairy Tail on 10/28/2014 but when I went to look at the episodes I was very disappointed with what I saw. Season 601 was avaiable but episode 1 was the only...
  9. I'm having problems trying to purchase the HD version of Fairy Tail Season 102 Episode 6 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems trying to purchase the HD version of Fairy Tail Season 102 Episode 6 ...: I already own the SD version of the episode because I bought the season pass back in April or May I really don't remember exactly but I know it was around that time because that was when I got the...
  10. Dust an Elysian Tail for free with games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dust an Elysian Tail for free with games: I got it when it was free and now on my Xbox 360 it says that i must purchase it again. It says its not on my download history when i have the achievments and the leader-board of my percentage of...