A person keeps mass reporting my account i get banned every 8 days because of them

Discus and support A person keeps mass reporting my account i get banned every 8 days because of them in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; A person keeps reporting my xbox account ive gotten bans because of them xbox wont do anything their user is OrangeThunder#284 i cant even message... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alyssa Crumb, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Alyssa Crumb
    Alyssa Crumb Guest

A person keeps mass reporting my account i get banned every 8 days because of them

A person keeps reporting my xbox account ive gotten bans because of them xbox wont do anything their user is OrangeThunder#284 i cant even message because they mass report my account can a admin help me theyve been mass reporting because i broke up with them

:)

Alyssa Crumb, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

To add to the above, anyone trying to abuse the report feature risks getting banned them selves
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Alyssa!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Please be advised that with regard to Xbox suspensions or Enforcement actions, only the Xbox Enforcement team are handling these cases. Please visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/ website using your account to check for an option to apply for a case review.

About reporting a player, we cannot get banned if they mass report our account as long as we haven't broken any rules. Based from the article below, it says "There's no set number or frequency of reports that'll guarantee a suspension. If a player receives numerous reports but hasn't broken any of our rules or policies, we won't issue an enforcement action against their profile.
    However, even one report can be enough to lead to an enforcement action if we determine our rules or policies weren't being followed."
    Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  4. ‎ ‏‏‎woah sk Win User

I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong.

If you mass report any pfp that person is getting comms banned, the system is so broke it takes spamming to get action done, i bet if i made an alt rn, report it alot, it is getting banned
  5. xVGx TIMELORD Win User

Help got witch hunted

so if I’m in game chat playing and have people mass report my account cuz they don’t like a hero I play and get a group to report me daily to get me banned thay is then ok? Then they give no way for a buyer of xbl to talk to a person to get a refund we just leave one comment and pray the person is having a good day? That’s dumb and assume psn got **** box X Beat there cuz I’m so mad I paid for Xbox this morning on my next gen Xbox and now banned for a month plus and can’t even use it….. I’m so mad I can get banned for being hit by a witch hunt
  6. HighendLeX85 Win User

Xbox reporting system.

Hello Brandon, even if you don´t want to hear something from an ambassador who isn´t a microsoft employee:

I can understand you, as i also had my exeriences with such players. Just keep in mind, that there are many many reports all day. Remember, that every report is getting checked to make a decision if there are further steps needed.

Keep in mind that you don´t want to get banned just because someone reported you for no reason. So give it some time and the person will face the consequences for the behaviour.

Maybe some employee from Microsoft will answer you, if not my explanation maybe helps you to understand a bit.

Have a nice day
Thema:

1. A person keeps mass reporting my account i get banned every 8 days because of them - Similar Threads - person keeps mass

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it...
  5. My daughter was murdered and the person that murdered her keeps signing into her account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter was murdered and the person that murdered her keeps signing into her account is...: My daughter was murdered and the person that murdered her keeps signing into her account is there any way I can have her account closed? d24f8cbb-2eb8-42a5-b8af-706edaf35add
  6. How do I keep my personalized background after applying a high contrast theme?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my personalized background after applying a high contrast theme?: When I apply high contrast, light or dark, my personalized xbox background disappears. I love the feel of the theme I chose. Setting my background after applying the contrast theme isn't working...
  7. I work from home and I’m doing phone calls But the person on the other line keep telling me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I work from home and I’m doing phone calls But the person on the other line keep telling me...: I work from home and I am making my phone calls but the person on the other end keeps saying that I’m breaking up and they can’t hear me and I have brand new headsets what could the problem be...
  8. I keep connecting when the one person is in the same party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep connecting when the one person is in the same party: I’m currently having a major problem with Xbox parties. Long story short, whenever I’m in a party, everything is fine but when one account in particular shows up, we both start connecting and...
  9. i got a enforcement ban but the person who report me keep report me when im ban is over

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a enforcement ban but the person who report me keep report me when im ban is over: I got one person who his getting his friends to report me every time my ban as finish so that I am getting another ban on top what can I do about that I but a block on to stop them for message...
  10. I keep getting notifications from the person I blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting notifications from the person I blocked: Hello! I am having bit of an Issue here. A while back I deleted someone from my friends list because we don't play anymore. However, I would still get notifications every time he would get...