a person hacked my personal and school accounts, and they purchased a media player and...

Discus and support a person hacked my personal and school accounts, and they purchased a media player and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had my personal and school accounts and purchased a media player I'm an older lady and could use the help getting that player shut down please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KellyWilson7, Nov 17, 2021.

1. KellyWilson7
    KellyWilson7 Guest

a person hacked my personal and school accounts, and they purchased a media player and...

I have had my personal and school accounts and purchased a media player I'm an older lady and could use the help getting that player shut down please

:)

KellyWilson7, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

a person hacked my personal and school accounts, and they purchased a media player and could you please help me get it shut down

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Could you please provide more information? What account was hacked please?
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Changed Primary Alias. Unable to change back to my original Primary Alias. Can't Join/See/Play with Friends or Retreive Messages (Windows 10/11). All in-game Purchases are gone for the game I play.

a school email cannot be used as a personal email, purchasing anything via a school email is a bad choice, once the school remove the email address or disable it which is most likely what they have done then no account changes can be made, don't forget that account does not belong to you it belongs to the school, you should have created your own outlook account for personal use, support won't be able to assist with this as technically the email is not your own home created one but that of the school.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

my personal account got hacked

Hello 7G_X, my name is Vanessa, i am happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been stolen, in this case the only solution is through the account recovery form which is as follows:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Keep in mind that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if the form cannot be filled out for some reason then Unfortunately the account cannot be recovered.

Let me also mention that this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We don't work for Microsoft and we don't have access to any user accounts, so there's nothing we can do or check from the forum.

I hope you manage to recover your account!

Kind regards
    Vanessa.
  5. DanielMcCormack1 Win User

Duplicate Microsoft accounts

Is it possible to change a School or Work account into a personal account please?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Account hacked- Person known

If your account has been accessed by someone else other than yourself you need to contact phone support ASAP to open an unauthorized access case. 1-800-4MY-XBOX for US and Canada (let me know if you need another country's number)

-

Here is a checklist to assist you in the future to keep your account safe

www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security
Thema:

1. a person hacked my personal and school accounts, and they purchased a media player and... - Similar Threads - person hacked personal

2. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  3. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  4. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  5. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  6. my personal account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my personal account got hacked: and i don't know how pls help me [img] [img] [img] e1fd87a6-f978-4b32-aa3d-2d92a4a525aa
  7. My personal microsoft account has been hacked and i want to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My personal microsoft account has been hacked and i want to get it back: My Microsoft account was hacked by a rambler account and Microsoft was previously useless with helping with this as contacting a virtual agent seemed to be an impossible task as no matter what i...
  8. think my personal account was hacked, email seems not to exist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    think my personal account was hacked, email seems not to exist anymore: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was trying to verify my identity with a discord server, was going to send a verification code on my phone which i did not...
  9. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  10. This person name Iceball5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    This person name Iceball5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline: this person name. Iceball 5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline 24f11949-77b9-48e5-99e2-f7df74f0f3d1