a need a little help please

Discus and support a need a little help please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, im stuck on 2 quests first I cant find where the she trolls head is, I have looked in the houses but must have missed it any ideas.... 2nd making... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keri bow, Jun 27, 2014.

  1. keri bow
    keri bow Guest

    a need a little help please


    hi, im stuck on 2 quests first I cant find where the she trolls head is, I have looked in the houses but must have missed it any ideas....

    2nd making the mongoose formula I don't seem to have any aether, any ideas where I can get it from....

    many thanks

    :)
     
    keri bow, Jun 27, 2014
    #1
  2. Sway Enzo
    Sway Enzo Guest
    A little help please

    Thank you for answearing mate, ill buy it now and finger crossed as you said it should run on my 360, and its not the 4gb one its 250 gig lol, but it does not have an external hard drive, with the new ones its built in, Thanks for your reply a need a little help please :)
     
    Sway Enzo, Jun 27, 2014
    #2
  3. TONYDETH
    TONYDETH Guest
    A little help please

    Stay away from Havel and the black knight for now. You should stay in the undead burg for now but you have to face the Taurus demon to advance there.
     
    TONYDETH, Jun 27, 2014
    #3
  4. TONYDETH Win User

    A little help please

    Stay away from Havel and the black knight for now. You should stay in the undead burg for now but you have to face the Taurus demon to advance there.
  5. Sway Enzo Win User

    A little help please

    Thank you for answearing mate, ill buy it now and finger crossed as you said it should run on my 360, and its not the 4gb one its 250 gig lol, but it does not have an external hard drive, with the new ones its built in, Thanks for your reply :)
  6. Jaximus Decimus Win User

    A little help please?

    People have been having trouble with this. From what I understand you need to make sure that you're connected to live while playing and make sure that you use the "save and quit" and "resume" options if you can't play a level all the way through. Does it
    say on Waypoint that you've completed the campaign?
  7. Lord Indoril Nr Win User

    A little help please

    Sorry for the late reply. What level would you want it all? ^^
  8. Dawsons Dad Win User

    little help please

    hi im sorry but ive not seen this, are you still able to help me?
Thema:

a need a little help please

Loading...
  1. a need a little help please - Similar Threads - need little help

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Kicked off game when little one needs permission to play.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Kicked off game when little one needs permission to play.: I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at the same time as me. The game asks for my permission to allow my 6 yr old to play online Minecraft with...
  10. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

    in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c