A lot of praise and perhaps an idea.

Discus and support A lot of praise and perhaps an idea. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First, I love the remote play and how that works. I was thinking maybe we could have an an app that worked like ar/vr for our phones that we can play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ambiguousj5050, Mar 12, 2021.

1. A lot of praise and perhaps an idea.

First, I love the remote play and how that works. I was thinking maybe we could have an an app that worked like ar/vr for our phones that we can play some of our games on our Xbox with that might have specialized controllers that worked with Bluetooth for the app.

submitted by /u/Ambiguousj5050
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ambiguousj5050, Mar 12, 2021
  2. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Your views on whether or not to go hollow

I see a lot of summons. Perhaps its because I'm almost always in the Way of White, Warriors of Sunlight, or Princess Guard. Praise the Sun (and Gwyn's Boobies)!
  3. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

Maybe I'll download this tonight!

Seems to be getting a lot of praise
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Pretty Good Read

Yeah i noticed that lots of laughing no praise for other companys
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Cliffy B. wants to fix Resident Evil?

Who's praising COD? COD is worse than the direction RE has taken. As a matter of fact I hear a lot more criticism of COD than I hear praises. You must be making that up, for no real reason apparently.
  6. Judge Win User

The Xbox Enforcement United program will crowdsource community opinion about content found on Xbox Live and will determine if said content violates Xbox Live Code of Conduct

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]

Bad, bad idea.

...REALLY bad idea.

[/quote]

League of Legends do it, and their tribunal is praised as a really great method of community involvement and accontability.
Thema:

A lot of praise and perhaps an idea.

1. A lot of praise and perhaps an idea. - Similar Threads - lot praise perhaps

2. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  3. Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?: Will having lots of games on my Series S decrease performance? Will the performance decrease if i have 50% of storage left? a8f7831a-877d-4086-bbdb-205d481d0f6d
  4. When I plug in my headset in my controller my tv gets a lot louder.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug in my headset in my controller my tv gets a lot louder.: I plug my headset into my controller and my tv gets a lot louder. I’m just wondering why it does this? Is there a way I can keep the loudness without the headset plugged in?...
  5. Refund taking a lot of time

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund taking a lot of time: I bought Minecraft but after playing it for some time i lost interest, so i applied for a refund which got approved but that was 4 days ago, my refund has not arrived yet?...
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  8. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  9. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  10. Having a lot of problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a lot of problems: So for the last 2 weeks my rewards have not been recognized, even though I have played my game pass games and got achievements. I also have not been able to do them on my phone. Ontop of my...