A hacker hacked my microsoft account.

Discus and support A hacker hacked my microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't get it back and the xbox support page is not working it keeps loading endlessly. In the Microsoft Authenticator app, I still have access to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wiktor eki, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Wiktor eki
    Wiktor eki Guest

I can't get it back and the xbox support page is not working it keeps loading endlessly.

In the Microsoft Authenticator app, I still have access to the 2fa token. my account is now belikovao****@rambler.ru

I can also give my old email address. Please help me recover I am desperate.

:)

Wiktor eki, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  3. Mellerker39 Win User

How does xbox not do anything about this??

I get hacked all the time and not sure how to protect my account it's Microsoft fault when comes to hackers hacking my gamertag and don't know how to get three of my gamertags to be remove with these hackers.I don't find it safe on xbox live at all.
  4. The Real Quad Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

in the past I have received bans until 9999 when my account was legitmately hacked(the hacker modded my GS). And microsoft did nothing to get my account unbanned. So this falls much shorter than my problem
  5. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

Dear Tomm, non of the option above i can do since hacker manage to delete the email address i use on the hacked account (a***********@gmail.com)

and i was able to check the hacker email from my minecraft in android (f*********@gmail.com) that now linked to my hacked account (a*********@gmail.com)

is there anyway by only having hacker email info to recovery?

***Edit: removed personal identifiable information from post***
  6. RyanCurrie1 Win User

Microsoft Activision Ban Appeal Getting Changed?

My activision account was hacked last night. I’ve now been permanently banned for life on cod. I appealed it and they still said no. I’ve put up with hackers for years so it’s feck annoying I’ve been banned due to a hacker.

I play on Xbox but the hacker used PC and hacked my account via battle net.

Does this mean I will need to create a new Xbox gamer account and an activision ID to get back on? My current gamer tag is linked to the banned account 😒
Thema:

1. A hacker hacked my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - hacker hacked microsoft

2. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  3. My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked. What can be done to contact the hacker.: My account was hacked. This person was able to add themselves to my family charge my card several times and took all of my money. Now I have to deal with the repercussions by canceling everything....
  4. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...: Few days ago, I was trying to join a server called "Skyblock Nerds", while joining this server, it asked me provide verification code I received from my Microsoft account. Right after, I received...
  6. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: Hello. About 4 days ago, my microsoft account has been stolen by some russian hacker which means i have lost access to my minecraft account. I have tried the account recovery form but they have...
  7. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  8. my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login: my microsoft account got hacked which i paid for minecraft how can i get my account back i can send you transaction id for proof 564e5cdf-1b62-4ca9-b1cb-8f668c324115
  9. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker!: I tried to play minecraft, but then I was logged out. I just thought I had to log back in, but my email didn't work. I've tried so many methods, but none works. I try to recover my account, I gain...
  10. My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker added his email and removed mine from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker added his email and removed mine from the...: My Microsoft account was hacked and the hacker added his email and removed mine from the account. is there a way to retrieve it? In addition, is there a way to transfer a minecraft account data...