A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at...

Discus and support A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder if that can harm me my account is totally legal and I play current games and pay gamepass 92a973cc-d658-41dd-b8f2-2944cc378c41 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tenshi_21, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Tenshi_21
    Tenshi_21 Guest

A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at...

I wonder if that can harm me my account is totally legal and I play current games and pay gamepass

:)

Tenshi_21, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Tenshi_21 Win User

A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at the same time. that can be bad? I didn't ask for it

but i didn't do anything bruh
  3. jdwii16 Win User

A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at the same time. that can be bad? I didn't ask for it

You’ll Be straight bro this happened to me on bo2 over a year ago i received 0 bans and did no receive a gamer score reset as long as you not the one modding you’ll be straight
  4. Smwutches Win User

It can cause you to get a gamerscore reset or a possible suspension.
  5. TjSlayer29 Win User

Xbox one gamerscore reset

Really?

I suggest you both look again which shouldn't be to difficult as you are both on the op's friends list.

Halo 3,GTA IV & V,Gears Judgement,AC Black Flag,Red Dead Redemption & Dirt 2 are a few examples of games the op has with modded achievements on them.

They all have online only achievements unlocked with no time/date stamp.This can only be done by modding.
    he's never modded and I can confirm that
  6. Scare Bearr Win User

Why?

you guys/gals sound like the same people that would tell me that there is no such thing as a modded 360 when there are.

there is a small section of the player population that are smart enough and are online with modded 360's and with their computers they do in fact mod/hack almost every cod game their 2 favorites being mw2 and black ops.

look at the forums on ttg they have a whole sub forum on how to mod/hack black ops and get online with it.
Thema:

1. A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at... - Similar Threads - guy unlocked several

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  6. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  7. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  8. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  9. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  10. Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...: Hey can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched ? If so y'all need to do it for me because I work hard for my gamerscore and Just for it to not unlock...