A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at...

Discus and support A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder if that can harm me my account is totally legal and I play current games and pay gamepass 92a973cc-d658-41dd-b8f2-2944cc378c41 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tenshi_21, Jan 9, 2023.

  1. Tenshi_21
    Tenshi_21 Guest

    A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at...


    I wonder if that can harm me my account is totally legal and I play current games and pay gamepass

    :)
     
    Tenshi_21, Jan 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Tenshi_21 Win User

    A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at the same time. that can be bad? I didn't ask for it

    but i didn't do anything bruh
  3. jdwii16 Win User

    A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at the same time. that can be bad? I didn't ask for it

    You’ll Be straight bro this happened to me on bo2 over a year ago i received 0 bans and did no receive a gamer score reset as long as you not the one modding you’ll be straight
  4. Smwutches Win User

    A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at the same time. that can be bad? I didn't ask for it

    It can cause you to get a gamerscore reset or a possible suspension.
  5. TjSlayer29 Win User

    Xbox one gamerscore reset

    Really?

    I suggest you both look again which shouldn't be to difficult as you are both on the op's friends list.

    Halo 3,GTA IV & V,Gears Judgement,AC Black Flag,Red Dead Redemption & Dirt 2 are a few examples of games the op has with modded achievements on them.

    They all have online only achievements unlocked with no time/date stamp.This can only be done by modding.
    he's never modded and I can confirm that
  6. Scare Bearr Win User

    Why?

    you guys/gals sound like the same people that would tell me that there is no such thing as a modded 360 when there are.

    there is a small section of the player population that are smart enough and are online with modded 360's and with their computers they do in fact mod/hack almost every cod game their 2 favorites being mw2 and black ops.

    look at the forums on ttg they have a whole sub forum on how to mod/hack black ops and get online with it.
Thema:

A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at...

Loading...
  1. A guy unlocked several achievements for me with a mod in a public game of black ops 2 at... - Similar Threads - guy unlocked several

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  5. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  6. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  7. Do you guys know how to get the new badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know how to get the new badges: Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. Do you guys know when the next updates are

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  10. Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...: Hey can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched ? If so y'all need to do it for me because I work hard for my gamerscore and Just for it to not unlock...