A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...

Discus and support A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accept the blame for what I did but she called me the N word which is racist and is way better than what I did ef65fe27-d4d3-479a-93f1-9ee6121d0b04 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jdot Breezy, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Jdot Breezy
    Jdot Breezy Guest

A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...

I accept the blame for what I did but she called me the N word which is racist and is way better than what I did

:)

Jdot Breezy, Mar 18, 2023
  2. AvengingAngell Win User

Other Players

I reported her because she was calling me names and no I did not send her messages after I blocked her.
  3. JbKashh Win User

How do I get unsuspended ?

This girl called me toxic I said mean things because she was bullying my friends so she had reported me
  4. knickanity Win User

xbox one kinect risponds to every one who speaks to it

Sorry but had my girl try to cut off my xbox with her voice with me signed in she couldn't do it should have seen her face:) priceless so I call BS.
  5. A Bigger Boat Win User

Gamertag vs First name?

Yup. I have the same issue, and it's worth me returning my Xbox One if it can't be fixed. I have my gamertag, but instead of "Mark" my name is "jennyhunny" - Ummm... yeah. I have a girlfriend, her name isn't Jenny, I've never seen that login name before,
    and I'm pretty sure she won't be happy if our dumb *** console keeps calling ME by another girl's name.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Winners of the #XBOXLoyalty XboxOne. Whats your status?

Hopefully it will be processed soon. The lady that I've been calling has been really helpful. She actually gave me her private ext and has been checking on my status for me. She told me to call her anytime if I have any questions or concerns. If this doesn't
    process tomorrow I'll have to call her back. I would call her tonight be she told me she was off today when I spoke to her last Friday.
Thema:

1. A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n... - Similar Threads - girl named verafina

2. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  3. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  4. Any gamer girl on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any gamer girl on xbox: Hi im looking for new friends on xbox 2f9889d1-25e2-4ede-a244-e1f7cc08da79
  5. Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?: Okay but here's the thing she used my email as an alternative email for her account as like a back up right but when I use my account I see her email show up but it's blurred out for security...
  6. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  7. Any girl gamers out there?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any girl gamers out there?: Hi! I'm looking for other women who like to game (I'm married now and my hubby doesn't like it when I game with other dudes... it's been a lonely three years). I've searched the clubs, but so far...
  8. Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Girl/Guy Gamers needed!: Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX, MK, GTA w! Girls and guys are welcomed!...
  9. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  10. I’m looking for some girl to play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m looking for some girl to play: Im just looking for new people to play with playing with guys is like riot talking all tough and everthing thinking there cool but girls are chill and kind but i never met any while playing but i...