a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

Discus and support a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so... 3 years ago i have bought lego lord of the rings to play, well, a year after that, i uninstall the game to play other ones, after all my HD is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

  1. A. User
    A. User Guest

    a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again


    so... 3 years ago i have bought lego lord of the rings to play, well, a year after that, i uninstall the game to play other ones, after all my HD is full, and is pretty normal for us gamers.

    some time ago, i bought a new HD(second one, it will not be now but one time or another the support will end) and i want to put the games who could not fit in the original, and warner pull out lord of the rings and hobbit off the stores... they said if you
    have it in yours library you can still play, but i don´t find it anywhere. I... lost this game??? there a way to download it?

    :)
     
    A. User, Apr 27, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

    a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

    Hey there Connor.

    We're glad to hear that everything was solved. We will be locking this post as resolved but pleasedon't
    hesitate to Start
    a New Thread
    if you have any questions or concerns.

    Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!
  3. SilentParasite Win User

    a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

    Hi there, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, Some of the lego games have been pulled from the Xbox Store, PSN and Steam, due to licensing rights.

    Lego games
  4. Smwutches Win User

    a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

    Glad to hear it! You're welcome.
  5. Connor Kenw4y1 Win User

    a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

    thanks!!!!! is still there and i can download it. i really apreciate
  6. crapychino Win User

    a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

    hello perhaps also your xbox is in another region where the lego game is not available that perhaps you have changed on your xbox accident
Thema:

a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

Loading...
  1. a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again - Similar Threads - game was pulled

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. No one can hear me in the Xbox party chat on PC unless I have the game bar pulled up, and I...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No one can hear me in the Xbox party chat on PC unless I have the game bar pulled up, and I...: Whenever I join an Xbox party on my PC, I can hear all of my friends, but they can't hear me unless I have the Xbox Overlay pulled up. I have made sure I am not connected to a VPN, restarted my...
  10. I keep getting a game freezing then a multi coloured screen then I have to pull the power

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a game freezing then a multi coloured screen then I have to pull the power: The pictures shows what happens after freezing its only just started to happen ive even reset my xbox d9e8ebed-eaa5-4105-944e-9f7ad8734b4e