A game on Xbox game pass: Coral Island

Discus and support A game on Xbox game pass: Coral Island in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! there is that game called coral island, it's a game i used to enjoy a lot to the point that i switched from basic game pass to ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lama Bazaid, Jun 15, 2025.

  1. lama Bazaid
    lama Bazaid Guest

    A game on Xbox game pass: Coral Island


    Hello everyone!
    there is that game called coral island, it's a game i used to enjoy a lot to the point that i switched from basic game pass to ultimate to play it. however this game is no longer on game passA game on Xbox game pass: Coral Island :(
    i want this game bacckk i loveee it it's the only reason i upgraded my subscription

    :)
     
    lama Bazaid, Jun 15, 2025
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can I transfer progress in the game from xbox game pass to steam?

    Some games do support cross-save. Coral Island is not one of them.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    A game on Xbox game pass: Coral Island

    All you can do is either buy it or wait to see if it will be added back.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Coral Island won't install. Error 0x80070119

    Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

    Sorry about that. Are you installing the game through game pass? If so, kindly open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game pass then try installing the game from there: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/coral-is....
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

    Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

    No problem, Bethany, it's a pleasure to help.

    Once again, I wish you good luck.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Janne Lammermann Win User

    Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

    Hi.

    I had the same issue and manged to scoot around that bug by donating 10 items and then waiting until 1am and passing out. The cutscene triggers in the morning and just to be safe I skipped it.

    After that I continued to donate without issue.

    But! and I don't know if that is connected or not but every one to two hours or so (I didn't time it) my cloud gaming connection cuts out.

    Hope that helps!
Thema:

A game on Xbox game pass: Coral Island

Loading...
  1. A game on Xbox game pass: Coral Island - Similar Threads - game game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...