A game of the comfort

Discus and support A game of the comfort in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, sorry for my english, I tried to learn it, it is wery hard from me. I want to write feedback. When I play in games on XBOX I"m eating. And I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zzzakezzz, Oct 8, 2016.

  1. zzzakezzz
    zzzakezzz Guest

    A game of the comfort


    Hello, sorry for my english, I tried to learn it, it is wery hard from me.

    I want to write feedback. When I play in games on XBOX I"m eating. And I noticed
    that the every process of eating going on loading a game.
    because after loading no inscriptions
    press "A" to continue, I have to eat
    quickly and do not get pleasure from food.
    Would you do in the inscription game
    during loading "Press" A "to continue"?

    I'm sure Millions of people eating
    during the game and this inscription
    will enjoy not only games, but also
    to eat, too. And you can use that like a step of
    marketing.

    :)
     
    zzzakezzz, Oct 8, 2016
    #1
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Personally do you really like trading in your games at Gamestop?

    I do for some games. Some games just don't deserve the comfort of my home to reside in.

    .

    Like the Fable games.
     
    Wiggs, Oct 8, 2016
    #2
  3. nrgizer36
    nrgizer36 Guest
    mass effect or bioshock?

    Trying games out of your comfort zone is one of the best things you can ever do !!!
     
    nrgizer36, Oct 8, 2016
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    A game of the comfort

    M3tal Daz3, Oct 8, 2016
    #4
  5. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest
    what games are specifically giving you this issue? most games i have seen DO have a Title Screen after loading the game, where you must press A or press Start to continue. i would suggest, to prevent the game from starting before you are ready, just to
    not load up the game until you finish eating.
     
    QuickMythril, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. QuickMythril Win User

    A game of the comfort

    what games are specifically giving you this issue? most games i have seen DO have a Title Screen after loading the game, where you must press A or press Start to continue. i would suggest, to prevent the game from starting before you are ready, just to
    not load up the game until you finish eating.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    A game of the comfort

  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Gaming Seat Thoughts?

    Get a chair that has spine and lumbar support and look comfort over looks not all gaming chair are comfortable
  9. Goth Vampirella Win User

    Bungie, Bungie, Bungie...

    "Gaming in an arm chair is very comfortable." - Genchy

    Gaming in bed is very very comfortable. :p
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

    Looking to buy a comfortable headset

    I would suggest researching, using Amazon and reading the feedback. What I find comfy, may not feel comfy for you. I have turtle beach headsets, the one Internet Expert has and the elite 800 wireless headset, both are in my opinion comfy.
Thema:

A game of the comfort

Loading...
  1. A game of the comfort - Similar Threads - game comfort

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]