A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

Discus and support A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DemolitionAMF, Jan 13, 2024.

1. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play) now when I go to reinstall it, Xbox is showing I don't own it, and all of the clips and screenshots of the game are also gone from my console. I'm looking to getting the game and the add ons/DLCs back but again Xbox says I dont own them.

:)

DemolitionAMF, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've never owned it

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Ark Survival Evolved.

Kindly confirm if the redeemed game Ark Survival Evolved transaction is showing up on your account by signing on to account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you redeemed the gift from your friend.

If it does not show up, it means that it is redeemed on a different account. Try to check your other Xbox email accounts' order history.

If you're able to find the redeemed game transaction, kindly try to perform the following workarounds using the same Microsoft account according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Note: The solution to this issue may take a lot of steps.

"Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console."

Then check if you will be able to install the game.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  4. Silentwraith094 Win User

2019 Game of YOUR Year!

The game of the year for me I would have to say was ark survival evolved and it was such a fun time learning how to tame dinosaurs and building and teaming up with other people.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  6. atomicfighter91 Win User

Xbox wont let me open/play anything

I'm having this problem right now with Ark: Survival Evolved
Thema:

A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

1. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've... - Similar Threads - friend mine bought

2. Old close friend of mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Old close friend of mine: I had a friend whose username was GlassesTurtle31, and he hasn't been responding for the past 3 years. I dont know what his username is right now, but i have his discord account (Brodee#1988). I...
  3. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  4. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  5. Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Past few days can’t join parties and disconnects when friends join mine: Past few days Xbox been acting up can’t join parties and I disconnect whenever someone joins mine, I’ve been getting more and more frustrated. I’ve done everything, restart router, test nat type,...
  6. Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.: I am playing with two friends. I can see their skins, and they can see each other's. I can see mine, but they can't see it. Additionally, my profile picture from Xbox doesn't load. One of my...
  7. Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default: Hello! I'm somewhat new to Xbox, and i didn't have this issue until recently, and everywhere I've looked online i cannot find a solution. Recently, i opened my Xbox app on my phone and found...
  8. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World: I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World...
  9. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...
  10. A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend of mine bought me a xbox live gold prepaid card for 12 months, but i can't redeem...: Why can't i redeem the code for 12 months xbox live gold? A friend gave it to me as a gift. 499f92da-ef77-4740-9fd9-880d94146fa8