A fortnite struggle! Please help!

Discus and support A fortnite struggle! Please help! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently tried to play fornite with a freind, once I added them they received the request but were not able to accept, we tried everything like... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by UniKorn0599, Jan 23, 2023.

1. UniKorn0599
    UniKorn0599 Guest

I recently tried to play fornite with a freind, once I added them they received the request but were not able to accept, we tried everything like closing it and reopening it ect still can't get it to work, any advice or tips?

:)

UniKorn0599, Jan 23, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Just to confirm, you are using a console to play the game, right?
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox one struggles to turn on please help !!

4. djdanny8565 Win User

I believe it was a ventilation issue because the side of the xbox was blocked by my 360(they are next to eachother but normally are spaced out but mother decided to do some cleaning.)
  5. Auswulf Win User

Is it plugged into a power board or directly to the wall? Check the power cable is in the power supply box and the power supply cable is fully plugged into the console. If it is still giving you issues call support.
  6. djdanny8565 Win User

The top of it was getting hot and the fan area smelled burnt. Now the fan doesnt function at all but i have reason to believe it may be the power supply but ive tried everything even disconnecting it from the wall and xbox and switchingg outlets
Thema:

1. A fortnite struggle! Please help! - Similar Threads - fortnite struggle Please

2. I REDEEMED FORTNITE V-BUCKS BUT THEY ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON MY XBOX. WHERE ARE THEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I REDEEMED FORTNITE V-BUCKS BUT THEY ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON MY XBOX. WHERE ARE THEY?: i have redeemed 2 v-bucks gift cards for 2800 v-bucks each but they are not showing in my xbox account. I see on my microsoft account that they have been "redeemed" and when i enter the numbers...
  3. How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer the Fortnite Pack I bought from Microsoft Store into Fortnite?: I play fortnite on pc, and I got a giftcard for £20 for fortnite but on Xbox. So, I figured out a way to redeem the giftcard money on my pc, and so i did. I bought the 'Metalcore Mina' pack on...
  4. Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live...: I cannot log into my fortnite account. Keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later? I have tried uninstall to reinstall...
  5. My internet is working for youtube and other apps but not for games like fortnite or apex?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet is working for youtube and other apps but not for games like fortnite or apex?: So i can use my youtube and watch videos but whenever i want to play games like fornite apex etc. it dosen't work why? e34619c9-6826-4bee-8f63-a0435a7394af
  6. Son is getting an error message when trying to play Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son is getting an error message when trying to play Fortnite.: On a Xbox Series S getting a "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later" message when logging into Fortnite. Message started to occur 5...
  7. 2FA not working on Fortnite PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2FA not working on Fortnite PS4: I have gone through Epic Games to enable 2FA for my account and it says it’s successful and when I signed out to see if it works. It does. Yet when I go to log into Fortnite it still asked me to...
  8. Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite In-Game voice chat is not broadcasted on Twitch: Hello, I have been streaming on twitch and everything is great. But, I noticed when I playback my streams, you can only hear me talking. Im streaming on xbox x series and it has been extremely...
  9. Can’t install Fortnite??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Fortnite??!!: I have now uninstalled and installed Fortnite 5 more times, and every time it gives me the same two messages with the error code being '0x80070570' so I then went onto xbox support with the code...
  10. Can I receive gifts in Fortnite if I have a negative V-Bucks balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I receive gifts in Fortnite if I have a negative V-Bucks balance?: I have ability to receive gifts turned to ON, but still can not receive gifts. Could it be because I have a negative v-bucks balance? 8514ff23-1dc4-4da8-a96f-ad1e486e37aa