A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading.

Discus and support A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So folks I had this problem all night and finally found a fix thanks to doing some googling. It seems that if you look in your services in the task... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CanadianArmour, Jun 15, 2019.

1. A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading.

So folks I had this problem all night and finally found a fix thanks to doing some googling. It seems that if you look in your services in the task manager there is something called storage services. You want to make sure that is running. And if it isnt you may have to go to the tasks and set it to manual so that it can run. Once I did that it seemed to start letting me download games again.

submitted by /u/CanadianArmour
    [link] [comments]

/u/CanadianArmour, Jun 15, 2019
  2. RicardoFrederiks Win User

Can't install most games on XBOX PC Pass Beta app

Update: Gaming services is finally installed after hours. Still an error when trying to download a big game (Sea of Thieves is the one I am trying to download). But now it gives another error code: 0x80070005. This is very annoying, trying to get this
    fixed for days now.
  3. Crimson Glyph Win User

Haven't been able to purchase anything for 3 days.

Xbox LIVE is allowing me to download anything that's free, but when I try to purchase anything, it gives me the error message.

FIX. THIS.
  4. BryanZola Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 83840002

I type in my information and it downloads the first part fine but when it gets to downloading my game info it just stops downloading and it gives me the error message that Xbox Love profiles can't be downloaded right now. Then the error code 83840002
  5. mDemocrat Win User

Can't install some games on Xbox App

so my problem is the gaming service gives an error when I try to download it I click download but nothing happens

Is there any way solve tihs
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Disc is unreadable error on downloaded GTA 4

Hi there. I'm sorry you are having problems with your downloaded game. Have you tried to clear your cache or download the game again?

Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 gives the same error when it is failing to read the hard drive that it does when it fails to read a disc. If clearing the cache doesn't fix your problem then you may need a new hard drive.
Thema:

A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading.

1. A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading. - Similar Threads - fix games downloading

2. Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?: Hello, so for years now I have been trying to reinstall Fortnite on my Xbox One as it had a fair amount of money put into the account. However, previously when I tried it would put it in the queue...
  3. Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?: Due to my computer being new, it hasn't been downloaded onto my PC before and therefore can't be uninstalled first so using Shell and those commands do nothing. I've done everything that has been...
  4. My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...: I tried downloading aragami 2 and dead space, thinking it would cause trouble because one is on the EA app i paused aragami, when dead space finished downloading i got pack to aragami but the...
  5. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  6. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....
  7. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  8. How do I fix "gaming services needs to be downloaded"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "gaming services needs to be downloaded"?: I keep getting the error that I need to install gaming services to play games on the Xbox app on my computer. I have gone through the step on the official Xbox website several times of force...
  9. How do I fix the Xbox app because all my game pass games are not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the Xbox app because all my game pass games are not downloading.: Hello, I just got the game pass for PC and have been trying to download games from the xbox app, however, my download speed is constantly at 0 b/s. I have done everything from using PowerShell...
  10. NO GAMES DOWNLOADING. APP BROKEN, PLEASE FIX!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO GAMES DOWNLOADING. APP BROKEN, PLEASE FIX!: For about a week now, I have been unable to download/install any new games from the Xbox app on PC or via the Microsoft Store. The installation goes from "Downloading 0%" to Error Code: 0x80070002...