A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in...

Discus and support A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in house and l library my games,disapear. In store say... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edy Edy1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Edy Edy1
    Edy Edy1 Guest

A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in...

A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in house and l library my games,disapear. In store say owned,woths happened ?please help

:)

Edy Edy1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in house and l library my games,disapear. In store say owned,woths happened

Hi Edy, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After that check again on your library.

If that still didn't work, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause these issues.
  3. dwyer911 Win User

Achievements not unlocking

The same thing was happening to me, I got it fixed a few days ago by factory resetting my xbox but choosing the option to keep my games and apps installed. Since I signed in after that it has been working fine.
  4. Ivan Nazarenko Win User

Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

-So when trying to play these games, do you receive a total black screen or a "loading" screen that never loads anything?

Depend on the game. In Assassin`s Creed it`s black screen, while in Prey and Resident evil it`s loading screen.

-This issue has been happening since you purchased your Series S or it started happening some time ago?

This issue start happening a few days after purchasing the console. First game, where I faced with this issue was Mortal Kombat 11.

-And you mentioned that you reset your console. Did you mean a factory reset?

Yes, factory reset with saving all of my apps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore dropped by about 80k

If the gamescore is missing from games on the Xbox One or Series S/X it's a random glitch that happens occasionally and usually will fix itself on its own after a few days.

If it's from 360 games, it could be a gamerscore reset.
  6. Joel Vos1 Win User

cant sign in just get white screen

I have the same issue with my series x with a white screen at my account login. I've tried resetting my console (twice), but the issue remains. I will get logged in with the Xbox app for the initial login after resetting, but subsequent logins are back to a white screen. Is there any other way to fix this issue than a soft reset?
Thema:

1. A fews day ago i reset my xbox serie s an i select keep,after login my games disapear in... - Similar Threads - fews ago reset

2. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  3. My xbox was taken a few months ago now is there any way if

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox was taken a few months ago now is there any way if: Way I can recover my account because my email is old plus I have no xbox as well to sign in too?? 85c8706d-0f7a-4120-a08d-a1b50fc07602
  4. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher...: I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher says buy now instead of play. I'm really confused I hope I didn't get scammed....
  7. A few Console Updates ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few Console Updates ago: Hey all, A few updates ago I thought all was good, but when I go from work to home and home to work (FIFO Life) when I hook it all up and turn it on, it loads up and it’s thinks I’m connected to...
  8. Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Opted to change my GT a few months ago, met all the requirements and paid for it, but it's...: So back in June, I decided to change my GT since I didn't really resonate with my old one. I opted for a shorter name, and met all the requirements for it. It wasn't expletive, offensive in any...
  9. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  10. help my xbox is crackling. a few months ago i was playing siege and my xbox randomly shut...

in XboX Insiders
    help my xbox is crackling. a few months ago i was playing siege and my xbox randomly shut...: a few months ago i was playing siege and out of nowhere the xbox shut off and when i tried to boot it nothing happened, i left it for a couple days and when i started it up again the logo lighted...