A feature I'd like to see come back.

Discus and support A feature I'd like to see come back. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Back in the xbox 360 era, you could download your gamertag/profile onto a thumbdrive and play on different xboxes. This seems to be a feature eluded or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlyingPoo, Jan 4, 2020.

  1. /u/FlyingPoo
    /u/FlyingPoo Guest

    A feature I'd like to see come back.


    Back in the xbox 360 era, you could download your gamertag/profile onto a thumbdrive and play on different xboxes. This seems to be a feature eluded or unevolved with the xbox one. I know there is an option to "sign in with your controller" but that requires your profile to already be installed and the controller linked. With current "security authority keys" why not include something like this? You have your unique controller or "key", pair it with an xbox and your profile automatically downloads without the time wasting of inputting email/password/authenticator with someone else in the room eavesdropping on what ever password you are entering.

    submitted by /u/FlyingPoo
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/FlyingPoo, Jan 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Feature I'd like to see

    For suggestions/feedback, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  3. Lofty Who Win User

    Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

    I'd like to see this feature, I'd have a picture of myself wearing the famous hat :)
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

    Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

    They have moved away from the snap feature on the console, and have made many changes with background apps and other features. It was a pretty cool feature, but if you'd like to see that option come back, your best bet would be to provide feedback at the
    Xbox feedback site here.

    That way, others that also want to see that idea can support it, and let the developers know that it's a popular feature they would like to see back.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

    Feature Request

    Unfortunately at this time https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ is down but suggest it when it comes back online. I know I'd love this feature.
  6. pjameleven Win User

    Backwards compatible streaming?

    I'd love to see back compatible streaming. Here's hoping they add this as a feature soon!
Thema:

A feature I'd like to see come back.

Loading...
  1. A feature I'd like to see come back. - Similar Threads - feature I'd

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...