A fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem: (33)

Discus and support A fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem: (33) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys are you having the same problem when initiate Marvel's Avengers? submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LekeiraBrz, Feb 23, 2022.

1. A fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem: (33)

Hey guys are you having the same problem when initiate Marvel's Avengers?

submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz
    [link] [comments]

/u/LekeiraBrz, Feb 23, 2022
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

An error occurred while signing in.

Hey there, when you deleted your profile did you also clear the cache? If not try the steps again in this order:

Delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Also you can try and download your profile onto a different storage device like a USB and the move it across to HDD:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Native 1080p on Xbox One is "very possible", says Mark Rubin

@ fatal...If you listen to the audio the narrators mention they were invited to play on xbox one
  4. Juan H51 Win User

LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

Hi Kyle,

The code is 0x00000124,

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
    A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
    source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
    nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error condition. Try !errrec Address of the nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure to get more details.

0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

Thank you for replying.
  5. dMurph02 Win User

Media Extender Problem

The error which shows on the Media Center screen is: AUDIO ERROR An error occurred while trying to play your selection.

I've tried about 10 files (all of which I know have worked before) with the same message appearing. I've tried these same files from the Xbox "System Music Player" app and they all will play.

Thanks for you help.

dDrm
  6. MrChiGuy Win User

An error occurred while completing this operation

I know this is not an answer, but just a commiseration with the others posting here.

I am having a similar issue just trying to redeem an Xbox Live 24-month subscription code to extend my membership past 4/1/2015. When contacting Microsoft support, I was told I had to wait until my current subscription expires (in 22 days) and then "try"
    the code again. I'd be out the $99 I paid for it and have to hope it works.

The point of a code is to "extend" your membership or your account balance, and there are at least two places I found on their website where this is clearly stated.

I was also told Microsoft has some "system issues" being resolved, and to try again in 24 hours. However, I am not that patient or trusting and was offered a one-time favor from the seller of the redemption code (a major online retailer) to refund my $99
    even though it is not their policy to do so. They actually understand the meaning of good customer service.

In the meantime, I've got my money back and can make my own decision on what to do on 4/1/2015. Of course, you know I'll extend my subscription like a good little Xbox Live subscriber, but at least I'll have my money until then.
Thema:

A fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem: (33)

1. A fatal error occurred while initializing the audio subsystem: (33) - Similar Threads - fatal error occurred

2. Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.: I have been playing this and since the latest update on the 2nd I keep getting a fatal error crash after selecting my character. I have tried reinstalling the game and all drivers are up to date....
  3. Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!: Hi everyone, please help me out. I have done everything and cannot get the game to work. Has anyone found a solution to this issue? Attach the debugger now, else press OK to continue. Fatal...
  4. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  5. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...: Hi, I actually have no clue where this error came from but i was trying to copy and paste something and i pasted this instead: Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing...
  6. Fatal error on all games installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error on all games installed: Hello! I'm utterly disgusted with the app and Xbox my PC specs are as followed and I can not load any game up after the start menu and beginning the game without a fatal error and the game...
  7. # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...: In Minecraft I've Installed the latest version of java, Problem Persists. --------------- S U M M A R Y ------------ Command Line:...
  8. MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods): Fatal error again. IS THIS EVER GONNA NOT HAPPEN? Can you sell a product that works for once. 3d9c3e48-70a6-4799-adc1-6da72d23c89a
  9. how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch: game crashes on launch with the message "fatal error", I've tried every fix i can find idk what to do because halo support wont respond to my ticket. c8604c87-f6ce-45ba-9f03-78c054bf8528
  10. MCC FATAL ERROR UE4 XBOX APP/GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC FATAL ERROR UE4 XBOX APP/GAMEPASS: So i've had MCC installed on my laptop since June of 2022. Been able to play it and other games with no issue, then last week, I tried to play MCC booted the game up, it went through the loading...