A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected...

Discus and support A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected error has occurred when logging in to xbox live, please assist... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakie Peens, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Jakie Peens
    Jakie Peens Guest

A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected...

A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected error has occurred when logging in to xbox live, please assist

:)

Jakie Peens, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Jakie Peens Win User

A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected error has occurred when logging in to xbox live, please assist

Hi there

Tried all the steps at once and it worked, Thank you verry much for the quick response and the feedback
  3. shannon wren Win User

I also have this problem but these steps dont help. I can play on the xbox 1 but not the series x. Could this xbox be banned and how can iget it changed
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. allisha chitwood Win User

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later

Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”
    Hi when ever I try and hop on fornite on my fallen44521 account and my cozy hook account it says an unexpected error occurred while singing in to your account for Xbox live please try again later
  6. PartFive Win User

Recore Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts redeem code not working

@ngocphi No initially it came up with "Sorry but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try again later." This message has come up about 15 times over the last week whenever I try to redeem the code.
    Now when I try to redeem the code, after chatting with support, it says, "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."
Thema:

1. A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected... - Similar Threads - error message fortnite

2. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  3. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  4. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  5. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  6. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  7. Error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error messages: I can't log into my Minecraft launcher because everytime it says Error Message: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  9. ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows.: When I try to login to minecraft feedback it says: you signed out of your account It's a good idea to close all browser windows. I looked at another Question like this the answer was that you...
  10. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...