A&E App... Discover GO app, etc

Discus and support A&E App... Discover GO app, etc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find these apps when I do a search in the Xbox One. Are these apps simply not available? They seem to be available on the 360 (when I google... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamer1383, Jan 8, 2016.

1. gamer1383
    gamer1383 Guest

I can't find these apps when I do a search in the Xbox One. Are these apps simply not available? They seem to be available on the 360 (when I google the issue). Do you know when these will come out?

:)

gamer1383, Jan 8, 2016
  2. A&E app missing

I, too, am having this problem. A week+ ago, I was stream shows through this app and then it froze up on me. I re-booted xbox and the app was gone??? I tried all the suggested sollutions (deleting cache, deleting the app from my storage device, etc.)
    and nothing worked. I miss my A&E app! Please help.

Sparty Up MSU, Jan 8, 2016
  3. A&E app missing

Hey, Sparty! Sorry you are running into this, as well! We're still working with the right teams to dig into this, but know that we are still keeping an eye on it. Once I have further information on the situation, I'll be sure to post back in here. A&E App... Discover GO app, etc :)

Misses Quinzel, Jan 8, 2016
  4. CameronPeck1 Win User

When I try to sign into Xbox on windows 10 the sign in screen closes immediately

5. Splehs Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket App

After trying a numer of things, I discovered the NFL app's login does NOT support the '+' character as part of the username. For example,

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

is a gmail alias. Sundayticket.tv had not issues with this username, so the app should support it. The the other guys Sunday Ticket application does.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox app accepting club invites

Hi there

What xbox app are you referring to the xbox app for IoS Andriod or Windows 10 app?. On the Android going to welcome tab >> Discover Clubs tab and your invites will be there. That is one way that I know of.
  7. Sparty Up MSU Win User

A&E app missing

I, too, am having this problem. A week+ ago, I was stream shows through this app and then it froze up on me. I re-booted xbox and the app was gone??? I tried all the suggested sollutions (deleting cache, deleting the app from my storage device, etc.)
    and nothing worked. I miss my A&E app! Please help.
  8. Darkwolfecze Win User

How to transfer accounts

Hello Jeffrey, unfortunately there is no possibility to transfer games, apps etc from account to another account. Only thing you can do is changing the e-mail adress of the account. =)
Thema:

1. A&E App... Discover GO app, etc - Similar Threads - A&E App Discover

2. XBOX App not detecting D or E drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App not detecting D or E drive.: I cannot select the D or E drive in the XBOX App. When I select "Not seeing your drives?" It shows me the following errors: [img] The address is invalid. I even tried creating the XBOX folder...
  3. I am having issue installing games on my e drive using the Xbox app for windows 10 and I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issue installing games on my e drive using the Xbox app for windows 10 and I am...: I have tried reinstalling games, reinstalling Xbox app and reinstalling gaming services 76b8e672-1385-4058-bd7a-1bf47517d23c
  4. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  5. I can't play games after E-mail change on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games after E-mail change on Xbox App: I recently changed my e-mail on my Xbox account and now I cannot play any games that I PAID FOR. Before I changed my e-mail, I had bought a game for 30 dollars and played it some. A day later, I...
  6. Does the e xbox app work on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the e xbox app work on 360?: I still have a 360 and i want to know if the app works on it c910e97d-fd80-4b6a-98c0-dde6b686aca8
  7. XBOX GAME STREAMING E APLICATIVO XBOX [XBOX GAME STREAMING AND XBOX APP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME STREAMING E APLICATIVO XBOX [XBOX GAME STREAMING AND XBOX APP]: QUANDO INICIO A FUNÇÃO DE STREAMING DA TELA DO XBOX PARA OS APLICATIVOS, TANTO O XBOX GAME STREAMING QUANTO PARA O APLICATIVO XBOX, A TELA FICA PRETA. TENHO O XBOX SERIES S E NÃO CONSIGO MAIS...
  8. O App Xbox não está mais reconhecendo o meu Xbox One. E não adianta colocar Endereço IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    O App Xbox não está mais reconhecendo o meu Xbox One. E não adianta colocar Endereço IP...: O app Xbox não está mais reconhecendo o meu Xbox One S. Eu ja tentei colocar o Endereço IP, mas não deu certo e apareceu a seguinte mensagem: "Não foi possível encontrar um console Xbox One...
  9. Eu não consigo alterar minha foto do perfil Xbox! Já tentei pelo App e pelo computador, mas...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Eu não consigo alterar minha foto do perfil Xbox! Já tentei pelo App e pelo computador, mas...: Eu não consigo alterar minha foto do perfil Xbox! Já tentei pelo App e pelo computador, mas não consegui. -[Title and body translation - I can't change my Xbox profile picture! I've tried it...
  10. Xbox Game Pass no PC Download lente e APP não funcionando. [Xbox Game Pass no PC Download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass no PC Download lente e APP não funcionando. [Xbox Game Pass no PC Download...: Primeiro, eu estou pagando caro pra um serviço que não entrega nem 50% do que promete. Do que adianta eu ter acesso a mais de 100 jogos se demora uma semana pra baixar um jogo de 30Gb???? Não faz...