A dumb question

Discus and support A dumb question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can a Xbox one s play nr2003 I was very dumb for saying that so don't respond c53f33a9-4e9f-4872-af78-b6127b5a014a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NASCARFAN03, Dec 17, 2022.

1. NASCARFAN03
    NASCARFAN03 Guest

A dumb question

Can a Xbox one s play nr2003 I was very dumb for saying that so don't respond

:)

NASCARFAN03, Dec 17, 2022
  2. The Last Ewok Win User

Dumb Question

Also, there is also a setting right below that one, which makes it so if you download music on your phone, it will automatically download on your PC as well.
  3. The Last Ewok Win User

Dumb Question

Hi there!

Your signed in with the same Microsoft Account on both devices right?

If so, open Xbox Music, then slide out your charms bar, and choose settings. Go to Preferences, and make sure the setting is check to sync music between your devices.

If that is already checke
  4. The Last Ewok Win User

Dumb Question

Hmm.. It is supposed to be a straight sync.. Was some of that music downloaded from Zune Pass by chance?
  5. Harmy1 Win User

Dumb Question

Ok,I have the settings correct, I was hoping for a way to have a perfect sync between W8 devices. I don't think it is possible
  6. Francia J. Win User

A dumb question

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We all need some help and by help, this also means asking questions if we're not sure so don't be afraid to ask questions, our community is amazing that they will not judge us for what we don't know.

Going back, I have checked everywhere and it seems like it's not available on an Xbox One console, Noah.
Thema:

A dumb question

1. A dumb question - Similar Threads - dumb question

2. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  3. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  4. Sorry for the dumb question but I’m trying to prove a point

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry for the dumb question but I’m trying to prove a point: Does the Xbox 360 have a deactivation code so when you connect it to the internet it just doesn’t work anymore 534698f8-8b18-453a-8b7a-2bbac2400c5d
  5. dumb question #2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dumb question #2: do you HAVE to download updates to play games on disk? (satellite connection here :( ) xbox one x cf2238a8-bd1e-4c50-aa0e-827f5b417da5
  6. A probably dumb question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A probably dumb question: I have heard that crowns cost more on Xbox than they do on PS or in the Zenimax Crown store but that we must buy crowns from XBox if we want them. My question is where do I find the Xbox ESO store...
  7. kinda of dumb question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinda of dumb question: in the halo games i forgot how to run c50921a4-196b-4263-b7ea-9372f448b8ca
  8. Might be A Dumb Question But......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Might be A Dumb Question But......: if u buy the digital copy of COD AW and download the Xbox one version as well, wil u be able to go back and forth between systems??? because i have friends on both systems i wanna play with and i...
  9. Can I ask a dumb question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a dumb question?: I got Diablo II for the mac when it came out and played three classes through the first round of difficulty then quit because I was sick of the auction house. When it morphed to get ready for the...
  10. Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account: I can't find any directions or FAQ's on actually how to do this. Any step by step instructions are appreciated. 7e013b84-1b6d-4c49-b1fc-fe697faa5063