A doubt I have about a chipy game that I buy

Discus and support A doubt I have about a chipy game that I buy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buy the call of duty black ops 2 for my xbox 360 chipiado and when I want to install it, instead of going out install, its price comes out in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCrazyMW04, Sep 17, 2017.

1. TheCrazyMW04
    TheCrazyMW04 Guest

Buy the call of duty black ops 2 for my xbox 360 chipiado and when I want to install it, instead of going out install, its price comes out in the store.

Maybe I did not answer because it is a Xbox chipiado but still but your answer thanks and have a good day

:)

TheCrazyMW04, Sep 17, 2017
  2. Cooley76
    Cooley76 Guest
    I have a question about games

Is there anyway to request games that you have for disc on Xbox 360 that you could play on Xbox One

Cooley76, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest
    I have a question about games

Hi cooltwou,

You can actually sign in on this web site and send your feedback for Backwards Compatibility feature on Xbox One. You can request a game to be added and to be played using the new-gen console:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../298503-backwards-compatibility

Miramirajane, Sep 17, 2017
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

Hi there Kunitorelles, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, physical disc-based games have no regional restrictions, unlike what used to be with Xbox 360 consoles in the past. Now, you can play a physical game from any region on your console, regardless of the console's region.

There isn't much difference between regional versions of the console, but the most significant consideration is that if you purchase a console from a different region from your own, you can only apply the consoles warranty if you are in that specific region.

Even voltage is not a concern as the Xbox Series X is multi-voltage, meaning it will adapt to the voltage of the country where you connect it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Kramerllama Win User

I have my doubts...

personally I think the perks and KSRs are the gimmicks. I wouldnt mind if they had the vehicles where you had to control them yourself, and not call and forget a computer, or call in a gunship on rails where you hold down the trigger for a minute. As for
    the perks, since I dont see them going anywhere anytime soon, make them balanced, dont add in gimmicky ones, make every perk worthwhile to use, while having a negative and a positive. Look at BC 2 for example, they have specs, but nothing too gimmicky. If
    you want say higher explosives you cant have an attachment, run faster, more bullet damage, etc. Or if you want a Red Dot Sight, you wont have any kind of higher damage. Use the same concept for COD perks. Take the gameplay and make it focus more on team
    work, and winning rather than staying in a corner, and making it so easy a caveman can do it. Since 4, each COD has felt boring, because there is no real challenge in them.
  6. Kramerllama Win User

I have my doubts...

buy a map pack still supports Activision. Just saying, everyone is wanting change in the COD series (at least most people Ive talked to on and offline), yet they will still end up buying the newest COD game, and continue to support them. Honestly, if everyone
    who says they arent going to buy MW 3, doesnt buy it, it will put a dent in Activision (because there are a lot of people who have said this).
  7. FoomBerry Win User

I have my doubts...

With so many war games being released later this year, I'll likely buy BF3...My dad and brother on the otherhand will want MW3....tsk tsk tsk...
  8. Kramerllama Win User

I have my doubts...

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

[quote user=""]

Agreed. COD 4 was decent, but not as great as people make it out to be. LAst good COD games were COD 2 and 3. Since 4 its all been going downhill with added gimmicks put into each game to appease their 12 year old majority fanbase

[/quote] don the flame suit Kramer. I said that the CoD was primarily 9-14 and some 20 somethings said CoD is aimed at adults as the main demographic. I laughed at
    them too. Cod is an arcade shooter, not a 'war' game. the helicopters fly around on fixed rails while you shoot a minigun out the window. That was really cool in 1991, when it was something new. here's a tip kids, just because it's new to you, doesn't
    mean it's new to everybody. CoD has been reusing the same formula for years, and it's getting stale.

[/quote]I said that the average age of CoD players was 16-24 and stated why I thought that by giving some examples. I even asked for you to provide some proof as why you think its 9-14. You didn't. So what that CoD is an arcade shooter. Thats what most
    people want. War sims are boring imo. Some of us don't care to deal with vehicles. I want to shoot people with guns and thats it. Im not a fan of the air support in CoD, but its rediculously easy to deal with. My strela takes out air support before it
    gets a kill most of the time.

Also isn't BF formula the same as it was except with destructability? Get a life dude. Why change a games formula when it sales? Thats just stupid. Halo did it with Reach and they took alot of heat for it.

[/quote]

But see, even in BF tanks, and choppers are easy to take out as well. Only difference between taking something out in COD and something in BF, is COD you point, lock on and shoot. In BF it requires some thought and strategy, but its not difficult. Every
    map with a chopper has either an AA gun, or Mounted MGs, which deal a lot of damage to a chopper. Engineer class is built specifically to take out tanks and choppers.

As for the BF formula, BC stayed similar between the series, but BF 2 and BC 1 were quite different with their gameplay mechanics, and BC 1 did take a lot of heat from PC gamers. BC 2 stayed similar to BC 1 but also reverted back to BF 2 formula. BF 3
    seems to take nothing from BC series, other than adding in destruction, which seems to be even more expansive than it was in BC 2.
Thema:

1. A doubt I have about a chipy game that I buy - Similar Threads - doubt chipy game

2. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  3. Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??: So basically I want minecraft. I have a doubt. So if i buy Minecraft from Microsoft store with my microsoft account logged in, Will my minecraft get linked with the microsoft account and I can...
  4. Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!: I purchased xbox adapter recently, and not sure if it's original or not. Seller says it's imported. [img] f8837dee-1256-4708-b8aa-07c4246bb17f
  5. Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud: Hi, I have a doubt. I've played MFS through Xcloud from my pc and it's amazing. What has surprised me is that I had to go to my profile and install the update for Spain and Portugal from the...
  6. Doubt charger for wireless headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt charger for wireless headsets.: Hello, I have a question if you can help me. I have a wireless headset for XBOX Series X. In the manual it says that to charge them, connect them to the USB port of the console. But my doubt is if...
  7. doubt

in XBoX on Consoles
    doubt: Hello, what happens if I connect 2 headphones to 2 controls. They can be heard on both or only one can be heard 6156a5b0-d470-42a0-ad6a-80f0be9f3a9c
  8. Doubt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt: Hi! I have been play gta5 through gamepass for 5 months so it got removed from gamepass yesterday and I can't play it..and I deleted it so I'm planning to buy a gta5 disc so will my progress be...
  9. Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro: Hello, I subscribed last month to the 3-month offer of Gamepass for PC for one euro. In the subscription management panel it says that the billing will take place in a few days, but it has only...
  10. Doubt about compatibility in games

in XBoX on Windows
    Doubt about compatibility in games: I am thinking of buying a game for PC in microsoft sotre, when I buy it there I could also play it in xbox? Or just for PC? The game is Sea of Thieves d702050b-24fb-4c61-925d-f0897af1d1dd