A desperate attempt to regain an old account back

Discus and support A desperate attempt to regain an old account back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is my last try at trying to get an old account back. I have already tried the process of using the Xbox recovery form with no avail. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Meatyy, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Meatyy
    Meatyy Guest

This is my last try at trying to get an old account back. I have already tried the process of using the Xbox recovery form with no avail. This is mostly because the account was lost some 4 years ago, and trying to remember all that info is very hard. I decided at the time I wanted to make some money and sell one of game accounts(Fortnite). I used a third party website to sell it and around a day later I was not able to log into my account. I had realized that my Xbox account had the same password as my Fortnite one. The person changed all of my personal info and payment options even mad a charge of 100$ of in game currency. I tried to come in contact with the person who stole my account for several years, when in 2019 I got a admission of guilt. Although I doubt it does much I'm just in such a lost place, the person changed the personal info so I cannot provide that as evidence I owned the account. This was mostly a vent of after 5 years still wanting my old account back, but I would appreciate suggestions. The guy who stole the account has his Xbox gamertag as EchoBoomin. I can add proof that he is the one that stole the account, made charges on the card, and messages of him admitting to doing it if any one wishes.

:)

Meatyy, Feb 26, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Meatyy, by your description you say you sold the account to which you played Fortnite, right, if that happened, it violates microsoft and epic's terms of use.

In the old days, Epic allowed you to unlink accounts that were linked to Epic Game and then link others, but today this is not possible anymore, so if you can't access the email you used on Epic anymore, or even the Microsoft account won't get the progress and your purchases.

You report that you tried to recover your account several times through the account recovery form, but it was in vain, however it is the best way to recover your account again if you remember the data.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Even if they could unlink their Epic account, it would make no difference as the OP cannot access their MICROSOFT account due to using the same password..the person they sold their Fortnite account to then took over their MS account too.
  5. AdmiralFlea6214 Win User

really need help from someone who works at xbox

im desperate to regain access to my account and if i could prove that i did no one anyharm i would even be ESTATIC to just have permanent communications ban. i simply want my account back more than you could possibly imagine. id do almost anything
  6. BarqCider Win User

Any other early adopters feeling slightly unappreciated?

well, MS back then didn't think they'd be behind sony this badly to be honest in terms of system sales. Granted a lot of us gamers went the ps4 route over xb1. Honestly if sales were equal, I doubt you'd see these offers. Sony is selling the ps4 with destiny
    for $50 more, basically ps4+ game with a $10 discount.

these deals are more of a desperate attempt to regain a foothold against sony.
Thema:

1. A desperate attempt to regain an old account back - Similar Threads - desperate attempt regain

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  4. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  9. Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…: I bought a brand new Xbox series X, and boy was I excited. Now I am having set up issues and no matter what path I select in the contact us section It wants to send me only to a virtual agent....
  10. Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...: An internet search tells me this is a frequent problem, it seems. But it's one of those where you never find anyone getting a satisfactory answer. And when ppl explain writing Xbox for assistance,...