A customer complaint/critisim

Discus and support A customer complaint/critisim in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Team, it really confuses and bugs me that you keep changing the Xbox 1 user interface. in my opinion there was nothing wrong with the old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mr d00d563318, Oct 21, 2017.

1. A customer complaint/critisim

Dear Xbox Team,

it really confuses and bugs me that you keep changing the Xbox 1 user interface. in my opinion there was nothing wrong with the old user interface and the fact that its completely different confuses me. this dosent provide optimal comfort for me or for a
    lot of people. i recommend that you tell everyone who uses an Xbox 1 the user interface is being changed before you change it.

it would also be helpful if you told us, the customer, why you had to make such a change. i hope this message gets through to you.

:)

mr d00d563318, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Next Box, please reconsider some awful decisions

It's not naïve for a customer to make a complaint, Justin.

But for a customer to make a complaint about something no one knows is even true...

JohnnyVonRotten, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Yezzmina
    Yezzmina Guest
    Customer services complaint

Many people here are Helix. I'm 99% sure Hassassinade is too. And oh hey, I dinged Level 2.

On Topic: Um yeah.... Tell us about your troubles stranger. Stay awhile and listen.

Yezzmina, Oct 21, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Oct 21, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. NickWba18 Win User

MW3 has started banning players

They cant win can they? people slag them off for not doing anything and watching them hack the game but now theyve actually done their job for a change they still get some form of critisim remember everything starts somewhere.
  7. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

Next Box, please reconsider some awful decisions

It's not naïve for a customer to make a complaint, Justin.

But for a customer to make a complaint about something no one knows is even true...
  8. Yezzmina Win User

Many people here are Helix. I'm 99% sure Hassassinade is too. And oh hey, I dinged Level 2.

On Topic: Um yeah.... Tell us about your troubles stranger. Stay awhile and listen.
  9. Badasti Win User

And here I was thinking I was the only one working with customer support posting around here. :)

As stated above you should definitely post what you are trying to do on the forums. There are alot of people here who know how to troubleshoot most issues.

Otherwise contact support again. Best of luck with your issue getting resolved!
Thema:

1. A customer complaint/critisim - Similar Threads - customer complaint critisim

2. how can I submit a complaint regarding bad customer service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I submit a complaint regarding bad customer service?: Hi, my service order [1535869130] was canceled, after UPS delivered the device order to Microsoft. (UPS sent me delivery notification) a new order was created, asking me to send the device...
  3. Customer Complaints E-Mail or Contact Details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Complaints E-Mail or Contact Details: I'm looking for an email address or contact details regarding Xbox support. I'm pretty sure with Microsoft's track record thousands of people have already tried this but I'm tenacious and won't be...
  4. complaint of the service provided on a call to customer care

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    complaint of the service provided on a call to customer care: [Mod Removed - PII] Closed Date: 2/19/2020 11:16:12 PM UTC I spoke with [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] (supervisor) with Microsoft accounts and billing for xbox customer service center 1600 MTN...
  5. Customer complaint escalation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer complaint escalation: trying to purchase systems ASAP 27e0bb70-7ddb-41b9-87fc-a95293a27f05
  6. Customer support / complaint

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer support / complaint: I was having some issues with my account which prevented me from making a purchase of Fable anniversary on my Xbox one it was on sale for £10. By the time I got through to Microsoft (after being...
  7. How can I make a complaint to customer services?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I make a complaint to customer services?: Hi chaps I'm looking to speak with Customer Services about something, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction please? I've tried social media, and contact through...
  8. Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess: last night around 7:30 pm I decided to order a custom color design xbox one controller for my PC, lately the one I have has been disconnecting, which as you can imagine is not good during games....
  9. XBOX UK CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX UK CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE: Hi, I am trying to find the customer complaint procedure for xbox uk. Can anyone provide this. 12571ee7-f946-40ee-af46-609d0e8bccfb
  10. Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support: My complaint is of the incompetence I experienced tonight over live chat support with Kristine and Manager Jett. They both stretched my patience and took away time I could have been using for...