A connection to Xbox could not be established.

Discus and support A connection to Xbox could not be established. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A connection to Xbox could not be established. Only in Sudoku, I am able to connect in solitaire and mahjong. Please advise when a connection CAN BE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JadeMcLau-[xboxvenue], Jan 24, 2018.

  1. A connection to Xbox could not be established.


    A connection to Xbox could not be established. Only in Sudoku, I am able to connect in solitaire and mahjong. Please advise when a connection CAN BE ESTABLISHED. I'm going to have a very difficult time completing all of the daily challenges in order to
    maintain my PERFECT status.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    JadeMcLau-[xboxvenue], Jan 24, 2018
    #1
  2. WGMal
    WGMal Guest
    Sudoku "A connection to Xbox could not be established..."

    Been able to login with other games but this only happens with Sudoku. Started this morning and haven't been able to login since. Any ideas?
     
    WGMal, Jan 24, 2018
    #2
  3. dPlaguez
    dPlaguez Guest
    A connection to Xbox could not be established - Microsoft Mahjong

    Check to make sure the time is set correctly on your PC or tablet. The wrong time prevented several game apps I installed from connecting and drove me nuts trying to find a solution on the net. Finally, I noticed the time on my new Acer Iconia W3 tablet
    was three hours off. As soon as I corrected that, Bingo!
     
    dPlaguez, Jan 24, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    A connection to Xbox could not be established.

    There seems to be some problems with Sudoku lately.

    Let's hope MS fixes it soon.
     
    CrazY1985, Jan 24, 2018
    #4
  5. dPlaguez Win User

    A connection to Xbox could not be established - Microsoft Mahjong

    Check to make sure the time is set correctly on your PC or tablet. The wrong time prevented several game apps I installed from connecting and drove me nuts trying to find a solution on the net. Finally, I noticed the time on my new Acer Iconia W3 tablet
    was three hours off. As soon as I corrected that, Bingo!
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

    A connection to Xbox could not be established - Microsoft Mahjong

    Hey there EKaupsou!

    I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

    To start things off, can you tell us where you're trying to play Mahjong? Is this on Xbox 360, PC, or Windows Phone?

    1. If it's PC, I suggest making a post over in the
      Games for Windows Live Forums
      so the PC pros can get you the help you need.
    2. If it's Windows Phone, I suggest tweeting @winphonesupport so the Windows Phone pros can take a look at it.
    3. If it's on Xbox 360, can you tell us if you receive similar errors on any other games or apps? When did this message first start showing up? Has anything changed recently with your network setup?

    Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

    A connection to Xbox could not be established. 😪🤔

    There seems to be some problems with Sudoku lately.

    Let's hope MS fixes it soon.
  8. Grandpop829 Win User

    multiplayer network connection

    Thanks for the reply:

    Error message ; "No connection could be established to the multiplayer game"

    Device ; Xbox One S
  9. Tigeress000 Win User

    Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

    It says....A connection to xbox could not be established please check your internet connection and try again....ive tried everything on xbox website tried changing accounts etc
Thema:

A connection to Xbox could not be established.

Loading...
  1. A connection to Xbox could not be established. - Similar Threads - connection established

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...