A complete rip off Paid for Minecraft and now it says play trial

Discus and support A complete rip off Paid for Minecraft and now it says play trial in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; we tried to switch accounts, migrate, we tried everything. You took our money t hree times, and it still doesn't work. So $30 some dollars three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ana Talos, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Ana Talos
    Ana Talos Guest

we tried to switch accounts, migrate, we tried everything.

You took our money t

hree times, and it still doesn't work.

So $30 some dollars three times, because we have to migrate!!

I want my money back, We won't use windows or microsoft anymore,

what a rip off.

:)

Ana Talos, Oct 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ana

Are you referring to Minecraft java edition?
    If yes, may i know when did you purchased this game?
    Also, did you do it directly from the Microsoft store or you get the game on Minecraft.net?
    In the meantime, may i know if you tried everything from this article?
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

PS: Feel free to share screenshots but conceal any personal information. Here in the forums no one can access / view / modify account details due to privacy and security reasons
  3. HardcoreLinc69 Win User

0x87de0012 error code

Just paid £400 for the new Xbox 1 and Advance warfare and getting the same error.........Very very very disapointed. Feel completely ripped off!!!
  4. superSnausages Win User

MS Announce Arcade NEXT = April Dates for Trials Evolution and Minecraft

Minecraft is amazing. Well worth it.

-

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhksNvUwaRc]

-

1600ms pts is more or less consistent with the price of the now fully released version on the website. The 'indie version' of the game is a straight rip-off called 'Fortress-craft'. Completely different..well, not really. But Minecraft is better.
  5. DBurleson Win User

Halo 4: Crimson Map Pack Refund

My point being is that the "free trial" was never meant to be until MS found out about the glitch HOURS after the map pack was released. If you remember...LE users and War games pass owners could not download the Map pack for free when it first released.
    It took them MANY hours to fix this and in that time people could pay 800msp to play the map pack ASAP.

-

When MS fixed the LE and war games pass issue it caused a glitch that made the "free trial" what it is now.

-

People like me who paid 800 msp Monday morning were ripped off. We were never given the opportunity to have a free trial.

EDIT: Waypoint moderators says this is a MS issue.
  6. capprix Win User

online pass and game mode rip off

Geez really?? All game makers are doing some sort of online pass now .I but you paid for your elite for the easist game to play on earth , which by the way is a rip off the medal of honor games
Thema:

1. A complete rip off Paid for Minecraft and now it says play trial - Similar Threads - complete rip off

2. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  5. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  6. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  7. Microsoft Complete in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete in Australia: Is Microsoft Complete available for Xbox hardware (controllers etc.) in Australia? When I add a controller to my cart and go through the checkout process, there is no option to add Microsoft...
  8. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  9. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  10. Xbox completely shuts down playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down playing online: Why does my Xbox series X (2020) just completely shut down while playing madden online!? I have cleared cache, alternate MAC address, changed all settings to “do not turn off automatically”,...