A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.

Discus and support A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Game Is: Post Shift 2 The File Type: .exe The OS Is: Windows 11 My Ram Size: 24GB My VRam Is: 12GB / I Think? My CPU is: 11th Gen Intel Core... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJAmidon, Nov 2, 2022.

1. JJAmidon
    JJAmidon Guest

A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.

The Game Is: Post Shift 2

The File Type: .exe

The OS Is: Windows 11

My Ram Size: 24GB

My VRam Is: 12GB / I Think?

My CPU is: 11th Gen Intel Core I3

The CPU Has: 4 Cores

My Storage Space Available Is: 131GB

Total Storage Space Is: 250GB

I've Tried Updating(Drivers,Windows), Freeing Up Space, Removing Temp Fils, Adjusting Settings(Windows,Ingame),

Nothing Seems To Work.

:)

JJAmidon, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jjamidon

Additional information is needed please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

From what store did you downloaded the game? (Steam, Epic, Microsoft store, etc)
    Is this the first time that you try to play the game or previously that was possible to you?

And... when the game freezes, if you try waiting. Are you receiving an error code or simply nothing?
  3. JJAmidon Win User

I Got It From Game Jolt (Online),

Yes, This Is The First Time I Played,

No Error Message,

And I Did Try Waiting,

I Think Its A Setting In My Computer Or Somthing Be Cause My Brother Has The Game And It Works Fine For Him.
  4. mrjackmsd Win User

shadow of war the screen will go blank

Hi ,

Thanks for your response, it is recommended to attempt the
    Game Freeze solution
    as per Amber's suggestion; this solution is used to resolve issues from of course freezing game issues to issues with blank screens or lack of audio in a game. If the issues persists, it would be good to reinstall the game using the
    steps here:
    How to install games on Xbox One

Let us know how this goes, thanks again!
    ok I waited later for the whole game was loaded then I check to see if righting and fighting while righting work and it worked. So that problem is found. sorry for the mix up like i said that i worked with sanctuary wood game as a person that would find problems
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Freeze when playing Black Ops

Hey XDosey! Have you had a chance to run through our
    Screen Freeze Solution
    ? Always a good first step! Also, is the game installed to your HDD? I don't see you mention that it is, would you be able to try installing it to see if this decreases freezing. Standing by! :)
  6. Maketsu_220 Win User

All game Crashing

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device,solutions it just normal check list, what everyone doing before asking help.- but no one that solution list not working. i unistallet and reinstallet softwara,games and clean install windows. I googlet that problem i see another asking solutions another sites, someone find working solutions but that not working everyone. Maybe i need to test , without any drivers installet in pc.
Thema:

1. A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution. - Similar Threads - ClickTeam Game Installed

2. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  9. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  10. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...