A bug with the 1.3 for terraria

Discus and support A bug with the 1.3 for terraria in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i downloaded the update for terraria v1.0.936.1 i played like normal but 2 out of the 8 times i went back to the main screen each of my players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by subfrost94, Mar 14, 2018.

  1. subfrost94
    subfrost94 Guest

    A bug with the 1.3 for terraria


    After i downloaded the update for terraria v1.0.936.1 i played like normal but 2 out of the 8 times i went back to the main screen each of my players are random symbols numbers and letters. All i could find out was a person's account was deleted. They did
    not state no random symbols numbers and letters all was that they finished moon lord and boom next day it was gone.So i hope some one can respond to what i have to do to fix it

    :)
     
    subfrost94, Mar 14, 2018
    #1
  2. Rheagar627
    Rheagar627 Guest
    Terraria 1.3

    When is the 1.3 update for Terraria coming too Xbox one?
     
    Rheagar627, Mar 14, 2018
    #2
  3. The Terraria 1.3 update.

    ReLogic has claimed to have submitted the Terraria 1.3 update to Xbox 1 systems. The Microsoft team has failed to approve this update. I would like to see this update approved soon, as I have been waiting for a week for Microsoft to approve an update, that
    may have not even been submitted. Microsoft, please check and see if it has been submitted, and if it has, please approve it.
     
    RetroHat4653123, Mar 14, 2018
    #3
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

    Terraria Wont Work After Update!! 5th Nov

    Hey there Folks,

    For the items stacking bug you'll really want to post in the
    Terraria Console Support
    or the
    Terraria Bug Reporting
    forums. That would be an issue with that title specifically and the developers would be the ones to speak with about it.
  5. pretty kids Win User

    My purchased Terraria only offers me tutorial.

    This might be the same issue as the terraria bug post that I just noticed.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    Skyrim 1.3 patch coming out to fix 1.2 patch. lol

    ^ However patch 1.3 has introduced a new major bug that will need to be patched with 1.4......Quest arrows will now disappear, sometimes when you are in that specific city. So if you dont have the cities memorized, this could be a major issue with 1.3. I
    had this happen a couple times to me last night.
  7. DangerousBard Win User

    Xbox 360 keeps dashboarding

  8. InoportunoG Win User

    Xbox one lags and freezes while playing Terraria

    I have heard that it is a Bug of the

    game, you could check in the

    terraria forums, maybe there you

    can find a solution.
Thema:

A bug with the 1.3 for terraria

Loading...
  1. A bug with the 1.3 for terraria - Similar Threads - bug terraria

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Terraria Bug on Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria Bug on Xbox: Hello there. I just bough Terraria on the xbox store and tried to play it but, right after choosing my profile, and before getting into menus it says "converting maps" i have steam and terraria...