A bid for a better experience

Discus and support A bid for a better experience in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this and I am open to all ideas as I am sure there are some proverbial kinks in my ideas. I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by solaceindrkness, Jun 30, 2017.

1. A bid for a better experience

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this and I am open to all ideas as I am sure there are some proverbial kinks in my ideas.

I wanted to discuss the possibility of improving the store when it comes to purchasing games, content/DLC, and movies

Now for the feature I would love to see added. GIFTING!!! That's right, now imagine going to the XB1 store to buy a game for yourself, it is on sale, and you want to buy it not only for yourself, but best friend to play with. So you go to buy and purchase
    the game, boom it is yours. Then, wanting to buy it for your friend, girlfriend, relative, streamer you support or whatever the case may be you have yet another option, the option to gift a game.

Now this would have to be a multi-step/verification process. I am thinking it could be a secondary password, multiple "are you sure you wish to gift this to (insert tag)" type of set up. I believe Microsoft would see a huge uptick in online sales. I myself
    would take advantage of this as it would be much easier than my usual routine of buying a gift card, sending a friend the code, having to give them over the amount needed to account for taxes, but I also think of the gas and time wasted, etc.

So to my fellow gamer family, what do you think? I look forward to everyones input good and bad because how else do we see change without partaking in the world we inhabit, IRL and online.

:)

solaceindrkness, Jun 30, 2017
  2. FD88
    FD88 Guest
    Dew the Math you stupid dorito!

I was thinking that as well plus it's set up to automatically bid out the next person but that wasn't my experience. I entered 10-12 auctions when there were at zero and for 1 point then someone made a bid of two and I had to manually top their bid but right
    after I clicked enter they automatically out bided me.

btw...please don't correct my grammar I'm sensitive A bid for a better experience :) <<<don't turn that smile upside down lol.

3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Forza Motorsport 2

Is anyone still bidding on them or does it look like the bidding as ended?

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For suggestions like this, you should post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  6. FD88 Win User

Dew the Math you stupid dorito!

I was thinking that as well plus it's set up to automatically bid out the next person but that wasn't my experience. I entered 10-12 auctions when there were at zero and for 1 point then someone made a bid of two and I had to manually top their bid but right
    after I clicked enter they automatically out bided me.

btw...please don't correct my grammar I'm sensitive :) <<<don't turn that smile upside down lol.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Forza Motorsport 2

Is anyone still bidding on them or does it look like the bidding as ended?
  8. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Crazy Game Collection

The person that placed the bid must have had second thoughts or was trolling. The bid was retracted and is currently sitting at 0 bids. lol I also had a typo. Its $550,000 not $500,000. Not that it matters.
  9. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

Mw3 Bid you won't believe

That's likely not the price paid for the game, usually you make a high bid so you continue to match competing bids. It's very unlikely that some1 bid $50,099.99. though stranger things have happened.
Thema:

1. A bid for a better experience - Similar Threads - bid better experience

2. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  5. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  6. can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...: Witch bettery is better to use? 7998dbdb-85d2-4544-a2c2-dd9d7de7dd44
  7. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  8. my Xbox series X- witch is better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox series X- witch is better?: Can I leave my Xbox Serious x on its side to play games or is it better leaving my system upright? 17c79344-f1ed-4d99-9ed7-555a7519ac2c
  9. Lost of CR after trying to bid on Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost of CR after trying to bid on Forza horizon 5: Some minutes ago i was trying to bid for a Car on Forza horizon 5 and ended up losing 67,000 CR, there was no notification for the auction or anything, just lost the points. Is there support for...
  10. Werewolf Bite BID for tonight.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Werewolf Bite BID for tonight.: I will be biting someone tonight to turn to Werewolf. The current Bid is at 15k gold coins. If you are interested then please msg me. GT . 88c347ca-98bd-4f27-95a0-2239c722dcad