A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering

Discus and support A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For those of you who are new or who might have an interest in Magic the Gathering, here's a primer on how to play: Learn How to Play Magic the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galactic Geek, May 28, 2014.

1. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering

For those of you who are new or who might have an interest in Magic the Gathering, here's a primer on how to play:

Learn How to Play Magic the Gathering

Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 6: The Next Step

Additional Resources

Magic the Gathering - Rules

Key Words and Terms

Card Search

Although the above links relate to the actual card game, they can be absolutely essential for knowing how to play the digital versions of this ever popular card game which share many of the features of the actual card game, like with
    Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers.

If you have any questions regarding how to play the game, with how certain rules may work, or anything else related to Magic the Gathering please don't hesitate to ask - I'll be more than happy to help by giving you an answer or at least pointing you in
    the right direction.

I'll be checking back to this forum on a regular basis, so please enjoy your 1st foray into the multiverse that is Magic the Gathering! I look forward to dueling with many of you. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering :)

:)

Galactic Geek, May 28, 2014
  2. Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?

Dante, Magic the Gathering has a slew of books that are written about its multiverse - if you take the time to read them, you'd have a much better understanding of it and it wouldn't feel so soulless.

As for how to play, it's actually a lot less complicated then you think. It has a basic setup for how to play - everything else after that is basically just stuff you can read off of the card itself. You can find my
    Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering here. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering ;)

Galactic Geek, May 28, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Magic: The Gathering

Hey there, this is just within the game itself, yeah? We may end up needing help from the publishers, buy let's try clearing the cache and then going through the steps to unlock them again:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    does that help?

Miss Ermine, May 28, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?

Dante, Magic the Gathering has a slew of books that are written about its multiverse - if you take the time to read them, you'd have a much better understanding of it and it wouldn't feel so soulless.

As for how to play, it's actually a lot less complicated then you think. It has a basic setup for how to play - everything else after that is basically just stuff you can read off of the card itself. You can find my
    Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering here. ;)
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Magic: The Gathering

Hey there, this is just within the game itself, yeah? We may end up needing help from the publishers, buy let's try clearing the cache and then going through the steps to unlock them again:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    does that help?
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Magic the Gathering 2012!!!

Eh I could get but I don't want it.
  7. JohnnyXeo Win User

Magic the Gathering is not connecting

Which version of the game?
  8. Epixtactic Win User

Magic The Gathering 2013

I wished they'd just switch to MTGO for Xbox. I don't really enjoy scrapping purchased decks every year. You know.
Thema:

A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering

1. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering - Similar Threads - Beginner's Guide Magic

2. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  3. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  4. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  5. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  7. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...
  8. One guide freezing (xbox one x) on skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    One guide freezing (xbox one x) on skip Ahead: hi when i watch tv on xbox one x using one guide it picture freeze and i have reset the xbox it work for a minute and it freeze again submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  9. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  10. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...