A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Discus and support A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry if my english is bad. I had to download a 3,7 Gb update for the third time this week. Sometimes the update stops 2 to 4 times and shows me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeneralNero97, Aug 6, 2019.

  1. A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week


    Sorry if my english is bad.

    I had to download a 3,7 Gb update for the third time this week. Sometimes the update stops 2 to 4 times and shows me everytime following errorcodes:
    0x800705B4, 0x00000000 and 0x90090005. The Chat with Support dont work, can someone help me please?

    :)
     
    GeneralNero97, Aug 6, 2019
    #1
  2. pawncrackers Win User

    A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

    Hi there,

    It looks like you are in the Preview Program, as I have also had the same updates. My best advice, would be to make sure that nothing else is running on your network. The error is likely due to a corrupted update, due to other traffic interfering. As some
    others have pointed out, please join the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit
    , so someone can better assist you.

    I had a similar error the other day, where I turned on my Xbox, saw the new
    badly designed dashboard
    , and THEN was randomly prompted for an update 10 minutes later, which failed. I powered down my Xbox, tried again a few minutes later, and it all went through properly.

    Please note that, as of 1400 PST, a new update has rolled out for
    Alpha
    (1908.190802-1945),
    Beta, Delta and Omega
    rings (1908.190731-1920), according to
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    (@workwombatman).

    Maybe you will have better success with these more recent updates.

    Hope this helps,

    L
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

  4. Drizzle J Win User

    A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

    Is this a system update or a game update? If it's a system update, then like @ForzaDrift Girl said, you might want to review what Insider Preview build you're on, and if you're looking for less updates, either lower to a later ring or remove your console
    from the preview builds.

    If it's a game, then it would appear that the update isn't being applied successfully. What game is it that's causing issues?

    Some of the errors you provided, like
    0x800705b4
    have some solutions to try, which I would recommend giving a shot to.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Thema:

A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Loading...
  1. A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week - Similar Threads - update third week

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...: Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just turns off and thats it then i have to restart the update every time 1c8704b4-da52-4e52-a310-f815f117ae43