$99 Hori wheel works perfect in 2 player split screen in Nascar Heat...

Discus and support $99 Hori wheel works perfect in 2 player split screen in Nascar Heat... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ... but in single screen car there is no engine sound but we can hear the spotter talk. I have a Logi g920 and I get all the sound. We tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dogyguy, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Dogyguy
    Dogyguy Guest

... but in single screen car there is no engine sound but we can hear the spotter talk. I have a Logi g920 and I get all the sound. We tried all the resets and downloads and the problem does not get fixed. I have Tony Stewarts All American racing and the Hori wheel work perfect. Go Figure. So is Nascar Heat 5 the problem or is xbox series S the problem or is Hori the problem? Please help in this mystery. Thanks. Me 75, my racing buddy is 81.

:)

Dogyguy, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dogyguy, by your description you say that you have tried all kinds of reset and probably already reinstalled the game, the ideal would be to contact the developer of the game to see if they inform you anything about compatibility with the equipment it has.
  3. Sonny Mincieli Win User

G920 not working

I am having the same issue with nascar ignition 22 dlc. It took 25 min just to get to the track and once I was able 2 leave the pits I got nothing from my wheel or pedals. Plus it seems like the sound and everything is so slow. I dont understand cause the wheel works with nascar heat 5 and my other racing games. Can someone figure out **** is goin on. Thanks
  4. Spazpol Win User

Racing wheels on Xbox One?

Yes, there shouldn't be a problem supporting 2 wheels and playing on split screen as long as each profile gets assigned their wheel accordingly.
  5. Drew Daro Win User

NBA 2k18,2k14,Nascar Heat 2 etc aren’t downloading

nba 2k18 worked with the offline download but nba 2k14 didn’t and the same with nascar heat 2 and no i cant install them on another console
  6. onyxishere Win User

Returning a game bought from Xbox Live marketplace since it's not working

I don't think you're going to get a refund on this simply based on the fact that 4 player split-screen doesn't work. Personally, I don't even like 2 player split-screen.
Thema:

1. $99 Hori wheel works perfect in 2 player split screen in Nascar Heat... - Similar Threads - $99 Hori wheel

2. Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%: Hi! My achievement in Forza Motorsport stuck at 99%. The achievement is called "self-improvement". It is an easy achievement, and I'm sure I got it several times. The achievement is not unlocking...
  3. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  4. Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...: I've cleared the cache, I've double checked all region settings... I have no clue why it's happening. 68bd936c-e040-41c9-9d93-2e57cb2e203b
  5. Why is XBOX saying "Queued 99%"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is XBOX saying "Queued 99%": I recently redownloaded Sea of Thieves on to my PC and it downloaded fully, then it said I had to update it for a 4.2MB update. I tried to update it and it says 4.2/4.2MB and Queued 99%. I have...
  6. Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement: Trying to get xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement to unlock I have talked to the guy by the dragon ball section and I am level 99 and it still hasn't given it to me 5ad961f3-f509-49a0-84c9-39abe1b4564b
  7. I got 99 problems in Rogue Lords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got 99 problems in Rogue Lords: Using Receptacle of Torments together with Plague Carrier relics seem to add maximum number of debuffs on the enemy, i.e 99. This causes my Xbox X to hang for several minutes before the game is...
  8. Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c
  9. Why was my card charged for .99 without my authorization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my card charged for .99 without my authorization: My card was charged for .99 this morning and then declined. It was not me so I'd like to know why bb70b6e6-2c66-4937-a06a-a619405d6771
  10. 99 Day Xbox Controller Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    99 Day Xbox Controller Warranty?: Is the Xbox controller warranty really only 99 days? Bought a controller for my son August 2022 for a Christmas present. It's now Jan 17, 2023, less than a month with the controller and the USB-C...