85 overall down to 60

Discus and support 85 overall down to 60 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used 190,000vc to upgrade my player to an 85 overall. When I came out of the barber shop the game started to glitch out and it turned my game off.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScooterCreep13, Sep 16, 2017.

1. 85 overall down to 60

I used 190,000vc to upgrade my player to an 85 overall. When I came out of the barber shop the game started to glitch out and it turned my game off. Once I got back on I went to check MyCareer and I went from an 85 overall to a 60 overall and it didn't give
    me the VC that I had spent to upgrade. How do I either, get back my VC or get back to my 85 rating?

:)

ScooterCreep13, Sep 16, 2017
  2. new to madden... need help with things

I'm similar to you m8 , struggling with all the cards and how to swap them and trade them etc , I just try to get coins to buy packs and use players with the highest overall ( number at top right of card ) and ive managed to get overall 85 , but cant figure
    out how to dump or trade alot of my low players all mid 60's ..

scottofdarwen, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Spent $50 on NBA2K18 VC and lost it all!

When the early tip off edition for NBA2K18 dropped on Friday, September 19, I purchased it immediately and was anxious to play. I made my MyPlayer and bought $50 worth of VC to upgrade him from a 60 overall, to an 85 overall. I played about 10 games online
    with this MyPlayer before my game experienced a crash. I didn't think nothing of it since the game just came out. I hopped back on the game but when I loaded my game, my MyPlayer file was gone and I was left with a 60 overall MyPlayer. I contacted 2K multiple
    times and have still yet to be messaged back. This was four days ago on the 15th of September. Is there anyway I can get reimbursed for my purchase on VC? Because 2K Support is one of the most lackluster groups I've ever seen.

Blame Jeremiah, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

85 overall down to 60

6. scottofdarwen Win User

new to madden... need help with things

I'm similar to you m8 , struggling with all the cards and how to swap them and trade them etc , I just try to get coins to buy packs and use players with the highest overall ( number at top right of card ) and ive managed to get overall 85 , but cant figure
    out how to dump or trade alot of my low players all mid 60's ..
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

I beat Dark souls

[quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

It took you 50 or 60 hours to beat the game?

[/quote]

It took me about 85 hours the first time.
  8. Chris123WW Win User

How is this game?

Ya that was my bad ha I meant 85-90 dollar at GameStop. They are offering that deal along with two free games and a 60 gift card to the store
  9. I S I T y I X I Win User

Halo 4 regular edition vs the limited edition

for 60% increase over MSRP value of $60.00 is not worth it when 60(game) + 25(8-9 maps) = 85(dollars) and your paying 20$ more for the limited edition $105.which has 60$ of game + 25$ access of the same maps but locked + some other *** yet the LE is a surprising
    20 dollars more for the same ***.
Thema:

85 overall down to 60

1. 85 overall down to 60 - Similar Threads - overall down

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  4. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  7. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance: Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at a constant 10-20 even on the lowest settings....
  9. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...
  10. Hey my 2k player back he a 82 overall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my 2k player back he a 82 overall: Get my 2k player back he a 82 overall b924ddec-f5fa-454d-b6a8-d96a2c43829c