8211 reward points show on my account but cant use them

Discus and support 8211 reward points show on my account but cant use them in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my account button on the top right of my screen shows 8211 points and i want to use them. but when i click on to it, takes me to an account with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Frankie45Lopez, Jul 4, 2018.

1. 8211 reward points show on my account but cant use them

my account button on the top right of my screen shows 8211 points and i want to use them. but when i click on to it, takes me to an account with no points any help on getting my points so i can use them on items

:)

Frankie45Lopez, Jul 4, 2018
  2. rewards of mine show but are not allowing me to use them

i have 8211 points that show on my account i need help to use them when i click on my account it shows only ten points

3. help getting rewards

my account button on the top right of my screen shows 8211 points and i want to use them. but when i click on to it, takes me to an account with no points any help on getting my points so i can use them on items

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jul 4, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  6. Spider91610 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Points

No problem, matti! Now that my obligatory response is out of the way, check the points pending section of your rewards account. If they show as pending, you will see them in your account on the 15th or the 30th.
  7. Herbiemb Win User

reward items missing

both of them show :

MyVIP Vault 5,000 Rewards Credits 5,000 Credits

but nothing has been added to my account yet

thats the issue and xbox support cant help me they told me to come here

xbox rewards questions support forum is where i posted this issue
  8. FuriousSAP Win User

The Xbox Moaning Thread

what is the story with reward points how come we cant get them yet
  9. Prophet0 Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
Thema:

1. 8211 reward points show on my account but cant use them - Similar Threads - 8211 reward points

2. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  3. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  9. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  10. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a