80122730 code error

Discus and support 80122730 code error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Concern, I have bought the XBOX redeem card 25USD today from Jarir Bookstore - Al0khobar - Saudi Arabia, trying to redeem but no way, the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SunshinyLand845, Dec 29, 2017.

  1. 80122730 code error


    Dear Concern,

    I have bought the XBOX redeem card 25USD today from Jarir Bookstore - Al0khobar - Saudi Arabia, trying to redeem but no way, the problem it is showing as "

    "80122730 code error"
    Can you please advise what is the reason and how to cater,

    Regards,

    [Mod Removed]

    :)
     
    SunshinyLand845, Dec 29, 2017
    #1
  2. error code: 80122730

    Hey there CandieDie,

    You're going to want to check a few things with this code.

    • Check that the region for the code matches the region for your Xbox Live account. If you need to change your region, see Change your Xbox Live
      country/region in your billing information
      .
    • Check that the billing information for your Xbox Live account is correct.
    • The region in your Xbox Live billing information matches the country where you currently live.
    • There's not an outstanding balance on your Xbox Live payment option.
    If you need to change the region for your Xbox Live account, go to account.xbox.com and then click Change my region.

    Also you need to make sure that you are in a supported Xbox Live region currently in order to redeem the code. The currency codes are region specific, so if you're not located in the region where the code was purchased, it may not work.
     
    Mister Mascot, Dec 29, 2017
    #2
  3. CandieDie
    CandieDie Guest
    error code: 80122730

    Hi I bought a 25€ card and when i try to redeem it on pc it says i have to change my region and the country in wich the card was bought doesnt exist. But when i try to do it on console it says the error code: 80122730. Please respond
     
    CandieDie, Dec 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    80122730 code error

    Hey Landescape845! Are you able to redeem the code on Xbox.com? If possible, can you post a screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to redeem the code? Let us know!
     
    Mister Cizl, Dec 29, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

    80122730 code error

    Hey Landescape845! Are you able to redeem the code on Xbox.com? If possible, can you post a screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to redeem the code? Let us know!
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    error code: 80122730

    Hey there CandieDie,

    You're going to want to check a few things with this code.

    • Check that the region for the code matches the region for your Xbox Live account. If you need to change your region, see Change your Xbox Live
      country/region in your billing information
      .
    • Check that the billing information for your Xbox Live account is correct.
    • The region in your Xbox Live billing information matches the country where you currently live.
    • There's not an outstanding balance on your Xbox Live payment option.
    If you need to change the region for your Xbox Live account, go to account.xbox.com and then click Change my region.

    Also you need to make sure that you are in a supported Xbox Live region currently in order to redeem the code. The currency codes are region specific, so if you're not located in the region where the code was purchased, it may not work.
  7. xXxMsDawnxXx Win User

    Error Code when trying to log in

    this is happening to me also, but my error code is 0x80a4001b

    But when I put the code in to the error code search it says there's no error code like that.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Security proof

    I forgot to add this link, the error codes are given for a reason, you may find it handy if you get error codes although not every error code gives a possible solution.

    -

    support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
  9. demongotas Win User

    0x800488fc

    Same error code 0x800488fc, got an error code for the error code.
    What can i do???
Thema:

80122730 code error

Loading...
  1. 80122730 code error - Similar Threads - 80122730 code error

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  9. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  10. error code: 80122730

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error code: 80122730: Hi I bought a 25€ card and when i try to redeem it on pc it says i have to change my region and the country in wich the card was bought doesnt exist. But when i try to do it on console it says the...