80090304 error with backwards compatibility

Discus and support 80090304 error with backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So this is my first time using the backwards compatibility on my Xbox one and it won't let me download my account so I can save my games progress... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itskevbot00, May 2, 2017.

1. Itskevbot00
    Itskevbot00 Guest

Hi, So this is my first time using the backwards compatibility on my Xbox one and it won't let me download my account so I can save my games progress or even use the games. It shows error 80090304 and doesn't give me options. It just says "profile cannot
    be downloaded at this moment." And then shoots me out to retry.

I have tried removing my profile and re-downloading it but nothing as worked.

Please help me.

:)

Itskevbot00, May 2, 2017
  2. itzTOOeazy32
    itzTOOeazy32 Guest
    Hello Microsoft

I am trying to play COD Black ops 2 on my Xbox one with backwards compatibility. I keep getting error code 80090304 when I try to download my profile. I did some research and tried clearing the local 360 storage and updating my security info, but nothing
    seems to be working please help! 80090304 error with backwards compatibility :(

itzTOOeazy32, May 2, 2017
  3. chamijes21
    chamijes21 Guest
    Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game

Also error 80151904 what's happening to your backwards compatibility can't we just play it without our gamer tags because it's the one causing the error c'mon just do it for backwards compatibility pls

chamijes21, May 2, 2017
  4. DaZeSTRAY13
    DaZeSTRAY13 Guest

I am having the same issue, I've now been trying to get bo2 to work for over 2 hours....

DaZeSTRAY13, May 2, 2017
  5. Same Issue here. Just started tonight.

KrYPToNiTe 42O, May 2, 2017
  6. KiltedVaper
    KiltedVaper Guest
    having the same issue trying to play force unleashed 2

KiltedVaper, May 2, 2017
  7. Having the same issue. Trying to play Black Ops 2 for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One. Cant download my profile. I've checked all my account, security, and billing info and everything is good. I've deleted and tried to re-download other accounts and another
    Xbox and still no success. I've deleted all local 360 storage and cleared Xbox One Cache. I've Hard reset my Xbox and Internet. Checked My internet connection, everything is all good. I don't know what else to do. Can anybody help please

infinite ninja0, May 2, 2017
  8. Itskevbot00
    Itskevbot00 Guest

I'm also directly connected to the server with an ethernet cord so it cannot be the connection. It is also using the IPv4 connect as well so it should work. Did everything all the other blokes said they did as well. And yet nothing. I want my nostalgic crappy
    Star Wars games.

Itskevbot00, May 2, 2017
  9. It's really weird. When I load up a BC game, it says Signed in as Citizen Four. Then when I try to play it tells me to sign in. When I go to sign in, it says I have 0 profiles installed. I then try to download my profile and it gets to the part where it
    says getting game data and freezes with the error message "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. I read to delete the profile as it may be corrupted. When I do that on either console One or 360, there are no profiles to
    delete. I tried clearing the cache multiple times on the 360 itself. Then tried again to download the profile. Still Nothing.

I read somewhere that someone had given their console DMZ Host and it had fixed the issue, howerver mine was already given DMZ host. I tried disabling it/re-enabling it, resetting the modem/router. Powering off the console, unplugging it, every time while
    re-trying to download my profile with the same issue. Nothing has worked. There are a few people on reddit having the same issue as well with no solution. One of the guys over there said he had been on the phone with MS support. They claim it is a newly appearing
    issue and are looking into it...

It seems to be an issue on MS end. And it sounds like it could take a while to sort out..

KrYPToNiTe 42O, May 2, 2017
  10. Same problem here. My son was trying to play Black Ops 2 on the xbox one for the first time this evening and keeps getting the same message. Thought maybe it was something we were doing wrong but doesn't look like it if so many others are having problems
    too...

Wobbuffet1005, May 2, 2017
  11. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey guys!

This was an issue we were aware of last night but we believe it's been resolved at this time. Is anyone still running into that error code when trying to play back compat games?

Let us know! 80090304 error with backwards compatibility :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 3, 2017
  12. still doesn't let people download their profiles

The Sugar Papi, Jun 29, 2017
  13. Mentropy81
    Mentropy81 Guest

Same Problem here, just bought a Hard Corps Uprising and cannot play because of the error and no profile. 80090304 error with backwards compatibility :(

Mentropy81, Jun 29, 2017
  14. Jim----H
    Jim----H Guest
    Same problem tried to download two profiles to play split screen both wont download
    cleared 360 cache deleted all profiles

now cant play any BC titles as its deleted my main 360 profile that was working

All i get is "xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now" error 80090304

Jim----H, Nov 2, 2018
  15. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey guys!

This was an issue we were aware of last night but we believe it's been resolved at this time. Is anyone still running into that error code when trying to play back compat games?

Let us know! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  16. infinite ninja0 Win User

Having the same issue. Trying to play Black Ops 2 for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One. Cant download my profile. I've checked all my account, security, and billing info and everything is good. I've deleted and tried to re-download other accounts and another
    Xbox and still no success. I've deleted all local 360 storage and cleared Xbox One Cache. I've Hard reset my Xbox and Internet. Checked My internet connection, everything is all good. I don't know what else to do. Can anybody help please
  17. Mentropy81 Win User

Same Problem here, just bought a Hard Corps Uprising and cannot play because of the error and no profile. :(
  18. DaZeSTRAY13 Win User

I am having the same issue, I've now been trying to get bo2 to work for over 2 hours....
  19. Jim----H Win User

Same problem tried to download two profiles to play split screen both wont download
    cleared 360 cache deleted all profiles

now cant play any BC titles as its deleted my main 360 profile that was working

All i get is "xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now" error 80090304
Thema:

1. 80090304 error with backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - 80090304 error backwards

2. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. error 80090304

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 80090304: Download a game, it appears in the download history but it does not show it in the games menu to start it, I peak in the download history about the game and I get this error 80090304...
  5. 80090304 error Unable to Download 360 Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    80090304 error Unable to Download 360 Profile: It's really weird. When I load up a BC game, it says Signed in as Citizen Four. Then when I try to play it tells me to sign in. When I go to sign in, it says I have 0 profiles installed. I then...
  6. Code: 80090304 Can't download Xbox 360 Profile To Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 80090304 Can't download Xbox 360 Profile To Xbox One: Hello, I'm Trying to play Black Ops 2 for the Xbox 360 on my Xbox One. But I Cant download my profile. Profile works fine with Xbox One games. But I have to download again for Backwards...
  7. Error Code: 80090304

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 80090304: So I just recently decided to play some games on my Xbox 360. I wanted to download some DLC for the game which I knew I had already bought. I go to the Download Profile section on the sign in page...
  8. Error code 80090304 while downloading profile to xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80090304 while downloading profile to xbox 360: I deleted my profile when i got my xbox one but now i need it back to upload my minecraft worlds to xbox one and i got error code 80090304 while downloading it back i tried all the troubleshooting...
  9. 80090304 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    80090304 error: Hello Xbox community, i have been having this problem lately with the Xbox's in my house hold. I am one of the three Xbox Live accounts in my house and we are all experiencing the same error. This...
  10. error 80090304 i cant sign in into xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    error 80090304 i cant sign in into xbox live on my xbox 360: when i try to sign in with my microsoft account on the xbox 360 it asks for my email and password, wich i give, and then it asks if i want to remember my password i say yes, and then it loads and...