8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

Discus and support 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MagicHowy, May 31, 2023.

1. MagicHowy
    MagicHowy Guest

I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received.

:)

MagicHowy, May 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com and check if you can see the status of your enforcement action as "ended"? If yes, are you on Xbox or PC? We may just need to perform troubleshooting steps for your device to recognize that you no longer have an enforcement action.
  3. Call Me Mode Win User

lfg post got me com banned for some reason

I'm in the same boat. I woke up today with 4 new suspensions all for the same group post that I've posted thousands of times. 8 suspensions in total so far for me and they are all for the same group post that I repost. I haven't been able to play for a week. These suspensions are for old posts too. I had one that was from 4 or 5 months ago. I think bots are flagging our old posts for spam or something. Xbox support can't help you. I've called 5 times to no avail. All we can do is wait for them to realize we are being wrongfully suspended which might never happen. There is no way to appeal these or contact the Enforcement Team. It's literally a never ending loop of getting wrongfully suspended over and over again. I stopped making group posts when I received the first suspension and now 8 suspensions later it's still happening. Hopefully someone higher up or on the enforcement team sees this.
  4. Mike1_1844 Win User

The message was not on purpose it was auto correct.

And for some reason they added 8 more days to my suspension and my suspension was supposed to be end on April 1 now it’s April 9 and they never used to suspend me from online multiplayer only messages I rather have online multiplayer unsuspended and messages suspend can you do something about that??
  5. Eduardo Martinez2 Win User

Xbox Suspension

My suspension expires tomorrow at 7:30am. 2 days ago Microsoft emailed me telling me that I violated the community standards policy and suspended me from xbox network for 3 days. The violation involved 5 screenshots that may be inappropriate. I'm very upset about getting this violation. This never happened to me before. I've been an xbox gamer for over 10 years moving on from playstation. I'm an xbox fan but I hate how Microsoft makes policy that's very unfair where they can suspend anyone for no reason.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Customer Service? Yeah, not even close.

Calling tech support for an enforcement issue was definitely a mistake. Phone support has nothing to do with enforcement.

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that it began. For example, if you were suspended at 8pm on the 16th, then your suspension will end at 8pm tonight. If you are still suspended tomorrow then try the forums again.
Thema:

1. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended. - Similar Threads - communication suspension ended

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  4. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  5. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  6. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  7. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  8. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  9. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...
  10. Enforcement action communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement action communication suspension: My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after...